temp question

nessie01

Reaction score
ok heres the story..............ive been charting and im ususally between 36.3 and 36.5 anyway had a positive opk on sat so Ov around then the 36 hr mark i guess....anyway sunday temp was 36.3 and monday it was up to 36.6 so i was thinking yipppeee i did ovulate...........but this morning i had to get up to help my hubby find his lost wallet!!!.im on holiday so i went back to bed for an hour........i tested the same time as normal since been on holiday, but could only manage to get 36.4!!! this is below my base line of 36.5 so im freaking out that i had a no egg release thing!!!...............cause i tested after i got up and went back to bed would this effect it, i would of thought it would raise it!!
anyhelp..............
ness

Hi Nessie,

Do you chart on Fertility Friend that we can have a look? They say that you should have at least a solid 3 hours of sleep to get an accurate bbt read, so today's temp may be off. Additionally, a common pattern after ovulation is to have a fallback rise, where you dip down before shooting up.

Hope the next couple of days bring you high temps!

thanks i have entered my details and it comes up as ov on sat..so fingers crossed.....oh and i didnt know that you can shift up and down after ov so that has put me to rest a bit ...........im not sure how to put the link up for my chart thou.so i just past the website address link on to here?
ness

Hi there
I am in the same 2ww as you then! Pretty sure I ovulated on Sunday but havent been given my lines yet...hopefully tomorrow! Goodluck :D

thanks i have entered my details and it comes up as ov on sat..so fingers crossed.....oh and i didnt know that you can shift up and down after ov so that has put me to rest a bit ...........im not sure how to put the link up for my chart thou.so i just past the website address link on to here?
ness

If you go to your FF homepage, it gives you an https address to post. You can put it in your signature by going to Edit signature under User CP. Glad to hear that you have Ovd!

good luck to you to Fran!!! hope we are both extra lucky this month!!!
ness

going to go and get my chart on to my signiture now!!

Hi Nessie, I would label today's temp as "sleep deprived" on FF and it would mark it with a clear dot so it knows today's temp is not accurate due to the lack of sleep. Not to worry, I think your off temp is due to the little sleep & also you did move around. I don't really think your temps would shoot up with every movement. I did challenge this fact before by taking my temp again after I got up & went to the bathroom for a wee, and my temp dropped by 0.01, so I think it's not necessary that your temps would increase. Your BBT could just be off due to the lack of rest the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->