Temper... Does it get better or worse?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Bloody hell! He moans/cry/scream murder for everything: when I change his diaper; when I dress him up; when I put him in his high chair; when I wipe his face; when I take his bib off...

I could go on all night!

It seems to have gone worse and worse in the past few days. He IS teething and he seems to be growing through a growth spurt too, but he's fine and happy when he plays. Other than playing, everything is so hard !

:dohh:

Leeons getting worse sometimes if hes struggling to clim on the sofa he screams at me and screams!!! if he wants out the highchair he screams or if he wants in the kitchen and ive closed the stair gate all hell breaks loose lol

Decs temper is bloody out of control, I am hoping it will come to an end soon, he has got into a habit of head butting, if he doesnt get what he wants he will head butt the floor or run over and head butt the nearest person to him !!!!!! I can only say it gets worse a lot worse !!!! or if you want me to lie I could say no they all turn into little angels!!!! Lol would you believe me???

Decs temper is bloody out of control, I am hoping it will come to an end soon, he has got into a habit of head butting, if he doesnt get what he wants he will head butt the floor or run over and head butt the nearest person to him !!!!!! I can only say it gets worse a lot worse !!!! or if you want me to lie I could say no they all turn into little angels!!!! Lol would you believe me???
:lol: I prefer that answer!!

Josh doesn't headbutt on purpose YET, but he will hit you if you say no! Like when he's on my lap, he always pulls my hair, I say no to him and he hits me:shock: and laugh!

god your telling me, changing her nappy and wiping her face are the worst for us, she kicks up the biggest fuss ever. when i change her nappy she will scream and lock her legs lol so i cant bend them or anythink, its quite funny really!

:lol: I prefer that answer!!

Josh doesn't headbutt on purpose YET, but he will hit you if you say no! Like when he's on my lap, he always pulls my hair, I say no to him and he hits me:shock: and laugh!

omg summer does that too, i will say give me a kiss (as she does know what that means) but sometimes she will pretend she is going to kiss me then hit me instead then burst out laughing, i didnt think babies this young were capable of such things already!

awww no suggestions but I hope he stops soon!

:hugs:

i give Rhiannon a toy to play with when im changing her nappy
as for dressing i give her her toothbrush and ask her to show me how she brushes her teeth (then i say mummy have a go)
as for the highchair i plop a dvd on the laptop and that usually distracts her untill im done..

as for the hitting, when she goes to pull my hair or slap my face i put her on the floor, say i dont like little girls who hurt mummy and turn my back..(she usually crawls up my leg asks to be picked up and gives me a kiss)

xxx

:rofl: leeon has only just started locking his legs when i chane his nappy he will wrap his legs round my arm LOL

:hugs:

i give Rhiannon a toy to play with when im changing her nappy
as for dressing i give her her toothbrush and ask her to show me how she brushes her teeth (then i say mummy have a go)
as for the highchair i plop a dvd on the laptop and that usually distracts her untill im done..

as for the hitting, when she goes to pull my hair or slap my face i put her on the floor, say i dont like little girls who hurt mummy and turn my back..(she usually crawls up my leg asks to be picked up and gives me a kiss)

xxx

I do this when leeons bites or hits me too plop him onto the floor tell him no and he clings to my leg :rofl:

I'm glad I'm not the only one having trouble with diaper changes...Valerie throws an absolute fit when she is placed on the changing pad and locks her legs so that I can't do anything. Even if I give her something to take her mind off of it...she just hates being taken away from whatever she was doing; so she throws a temper tantrum. She also hates to have her face wiped and her hands! So just know missjess that these tantrums are common! We're all going through them with you! Hopefully this is just a phase and they will grow out of it! We can only hope :)

Liam was bad about that around that age too, would scream his head off. Then he got better for awhile...then worse again. Now he is Mr. Crankypants in the morning but pretty good otherwise, but still locks legs and thinks its hilarious during diaper changes. Thank goodness he is starting to use the potty sometimes so I don't have to play wrestlebaby....*sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->