Temper

Moulder86

Fiancé & mum to one
Reaction score
I'm not an angry person and the last thing I'd want to do it hurt someone, most of all Rich. But he was trying to give me a dead leg when I popped in to see him after work and when I left I went to kick him in the groin luckily he managed to stop it before I done too much damage.

The thing is afterwards on my way home I felt so bad about it I cried all the way home. :cry: And the other thing is I actually felt like I wanted to really hurt him. I feel really bad, is it my temper or would it be the hormones making me a cow?!?!?

xx

haha, sorry to laugh hun but the way i see it he was trying to give you a dead leg so anything you do as a result is punishment!!!!:ninja:

for example my OH attacked my boobs after i told him the were v sore and tender, so i belted him across the face i did feel terrible cos it must of been a stinger but then the hormonal side thought he was warned lmao:gun:

um.. why was he trying to give u a dead leg!

he was just messing about, he wasn't doing it to be mean or anything. I did warn him so I suppose it is his own fault but I do feel really bad!!

Serves him right, you told him to stop and he didn't. My husband always messes with me and when he does that he gets our boxer all rawled up. My dog is very protective of me and he feels the need to jump in my lap when my husband is playing around. 70 pound dog in my lap is so not cool. I always seem to catch my husband in the throat when he is messing around. I'm not trying to hurt him, but it's the only thing I know of that will make him stop. He is a lot taller and stronger than me and I have no chance, lol!!!

Lol yea I exactly they're warned so it's their own fault!! I still felt bad because I actually felt like I wanted to hurt him and that's not me at all.

Lol thats terrible! Dead legs aren't fun.

I saw my DH's cousin (who is pregnant) punch my sister in law in the shoulder on Saturday. Pretty hard too.

My SIL went up to her, rubbed her belly then without warning lifted her top up.
So without warning her cousin hit her and said "Don't f**king do that!!! I don't like it!"

She had it coming too. But couldn't understand how a pregnant woman could be self consious about her bump. Suppose it's cause she has yet to be there.

Blimey thats nice of him!

I'd have gave him dead balls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back