Temperature of babies room? 39 degrees!!!!

littlelady

Reaction score
ok so last night it was 11.6 tonight it is 10.4 in his roo which is ridiculously cold i am going to get him a duvet tommorow any idea what tog girls?

want to bring him into bed with us as hes going to get seriously ill even im sat shivering x

Aren't cot duvets all the same tog? Perhaps get a small heater for his room :)

yeah they are all around 4tog i was thinking of getting a duvet for todler bed for him?

summers room is always really cold like the same temps you are taking about, i make sure she is wrapped up for bed like socks and cardigan then she has a hot water bottle and also we have this small electric portable radiator that we leave on all night and then she is lovely and warm.

i would leve heater on but we have just been put on a elcetric meter so cannot afford to :(

weve got metal windows as we live in a cottage and we cant change them as its a listed building :hissy:

so its generally flipping cold day and night some nights going down to 9degrees and amelias in our room at the moment we have central heating but its oil powered so we have to buy our oil and the prices are going through the roof at the moment it can cost over £500 for just half a tank we never used to use it and it would last nearly a year but now amelias her its running out in under 6 months!!

shes got a fleece blanket and a sheet and shes got vest and pjs on

i shall worry what temp it is over night when she moves into her own room

Gem x

Kaya has a single duvet that's a 10.5 tog, but our house isn't that cold.

hows about a sleeping bag one? They come in 2, 2.5 tog. It sounds low but the 2.5 tog is designed for winter. but then i think they are designed for rooms about 19 or 20 degrees..
I'd put more layers of clothes on baby. A long sleeved vest, long pjs, cardie, night cap and socks etc.

A few thinenr blankets should be better than one big duvet.
But be careful she doesnt overheat!

our house is 19... all I put on her is a polar fleece sleeper and her fuzzy footy blanket. She is warm enough... sometimes I put her comforter on her bottom half, it is tucked in the bottom of the crib so she cant pull it up.. luckily by the time she is active enough to worry it will be warm enough to take it off.

Have you tried bleeding your radiator? It made a huge difference in our nursery.

ohh sounds too messy for me lol will mention that to DH lol luckly all the CH pipes run under her floor in the nursey so its always slightly warmer in her room

have got a few sleeping bags never really tried them will have to try one she how she likes it

Gem x

Got him a duvet in town 10.5 tog one like someone mentioned in this thread and hes fine with it nice and toasty thanks for all your help guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->