Temperature

A

Always&4ever

Jasmine is unwell, we took her to the doctors yesterday and they phoned an ambulance and took her to hospital where I was informed she had a viral infection, she wasn't keeping much down and had a temperature, today she was a lil better and has kept drinks (dioralite sp?) down but her temperature has gone back up, ive given her calpol, and its still 38c, shes currently in a nappy and has fell asleep, anything else i can do for her, ive sponged her down.

hiya my baby has cough and cold and feels very hot today ive just tested his temperature and its 38c thats with taking calpol too is this normal ? i dont know what it should be xx

dunno ifits the weather but jacks been unwell to xx

dont have any advice just wanted to say i hope your baby's feel better soon!

How about a cold flannel around the wrists,if you cool those veins down a temp comes down quicker but make sure she doesnt then get too cold.

Hope she is feeling better soon,poor lil sod :hugs:

Tabs has what i think is a heat rash or prickly heat i think all over her chest and shoulders, like a big blotchy rash with loads of mini pimples etc anyone else had this?

Jazzy, I really hope Jasmine is feeling better soon - poor little mite.

Sonny, I would really bring her to the docs as soon as possible - could be nothing but better safe than sorry.

:hug:

Munchy x

How about a cold flannel around the wrists,if you cool those veins down a temp comes down quicker but make sure she doesnt then get too cold.

Hope she is feeling better soon,poor lil sod :hugs:

Tabs has what i think is a heat rash or prickly heat i think all over her chest and shoulders, like a big blotchy rash with loads of mini pimples etc anyone else had this?

i took jack to the docs witha pimple rash on his face under his eyes on his cheek bones and a little bit on his back doc said it was his cold coming out in him and could also be a combination on the weather xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->