Temping question

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by mrav1, Sep 3, 2009.

1. mrav1

mrav1 Mom and expecting..

Gals! pls help!

I take my temps orally. This morning I took the temp at my usual time and it was 97.45- I thought it was very low so immidiately took the temp again and it was 97.58. Which one should I record?

I am 7 dpo today- I am confused!

2. happyface82

happyface82 Well-Known Member

Hi! This has happened to me as well and I chose to record the 2nd temp. I just feel that my digi doesn't' always work properly the first time. Its new, but I am sure now about it since on Sunday I was ill, felt that I had a temperature and first try gave me only 36.5 and 2nd 37.8 . . .

But it has happened to me a couple of times to get a ridiculously low temp and once I took the temp again immediately I got something that makes more sense. . . would be interesting to see what others are doing!

Good luck to all!!! :)

3. rsergeant

rsergeant Brewing a Bump!

I used to take 2 temps last cycle -It drove me mad - especially when I wanted my temp to do something - like dip at 8 DPO and such like.
    I would stick with the first temp and try not to read too much into it - your overall chart may look better for it :)