temps all screwed up

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by kmac625, Aug 23, 2009.

1. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

So my cycle is usually at least 29 days and up to 42 days. I was expecting to o this coming Thurs or Fri (cd 16-17). The last few days I've been going to bed late and this morning I temped late and my temps have raised and now FF is telling me I o'd on cd9. That would make this cycle be about 23 days (my lp is usually 12-13 days). Could that happen or is this just a few day anomaly and my temp will drop tomorrow when I get back on a regular schedule? I'm so confused!

2. lili24

lili24 Preggers with #2!

Did you have any other signs of ovulation on CD9? The later I gt up the higher my temp seems to creep up so that's probably the reason for the higher temps. I think it's just a case of waiting a few more days and seeing what happens next! x

3. kmac625

kmac625 Mom to baby Clara

My cm was thick and creamy (tmi) and my cp was firm and low so I don't think so. Because I wasn't expecting to o I wasn't totally paying attention either though. I'm just hoping my temp goes back down tomorrow morning, but if not I'll have to see how this cycle plays out.