Tempted to try now!

OMG Never! I'd rather have the love of my life and no baby than risk having a baby and loosing my man!
Defintely better to wait until your both ready!

Hi Hun,

Im sure loads of people on here have been tempted. But as we all know it would a foolish thing to do. I know its hard to wait!! But as I have suggested to someone else how about writing a list of all things you would like to do that you couldn't if you had a LO. Enjoy your time with your OH.

Best of luck!

:hug:

Kerry

Totally agree with AFlight84. I couldnt do it. I want DH to want a baby as much as I do x

I have to say i agree with the others, and then when you both want it and its happens it will be so worth it.

nope but me and the oh agreeded to ttc in september but i nver went back on the pill after my mc. He knew tho and he chose not to use condoms even tho he said he wanted to wait a few months so :muaha: i never sais anything and here i up up the duff:muaha:

atho i never tricked him and it was only 1 month and a half till where where about to start but he knew what happens if u have sex:rofl:

I have thought of it, but I could never do it. My marriage is one of the most important things to me and I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize that.

I think everyone has that little devil on their shoulder, but bottom line as others have said, it's crucial to have OH on board, and my relationship with my OH is the most important thing to me. Our TTC date was pushed back 3 times by OH (for financial, work & vacation reasons primarily) and each time I whined and complained but did the honest thing and waited till we were both ready & the circumstances were right. We were lucky enough to catch on the 1st month ttc. So take heart, it WILL happen, when the time is right.

Yes I think it's probably crossed many of our minds, but we all know it wouldn't be the right thing to do. There's no way I would want to intentionally get pregnant if I didn't have the full support of my husband. I would want him to want the baby just as much as me! :)

My sister really wanted a baby and talked to her OH about it when he was drunk, at that point he said he wanted children but when he was sober he said that he wanted to wait a while first. Unfortunatly my sister ignored this and came off the pill justifying it saying that he had said he wanted to.

She fell pregnant pretty much straight away and her OH was really angry it nearly tore them apart. He has come round to the idea now and she is due end of October but I am still worried for her that it may cause problems in the future for her.

So please do not go down that route waiting is hard but it will be worth it. Me and my OH are now TTC and I have been waiting 4 years.

Good luck and patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->