Ten weeks and cramping

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
As the title says really, through out my whole pregnancy I've not experienced cramping really but this week I have, nothing painful I just know it's there, especially when moving or for instance while I was pushing the trolly in the supermarket today.

Has anyone else had this at this stage?

Yup, me, up to 12 weeks I had AF type cramps on and off, and when I had them they were quite painful. Like, AF was here.
I still get them, but they're much more dull, and less AF.

It's so scary isn't it? My doppler comes tomorrow I think it's going to be a huge relief when I can use that! :)

I'm a week behind you and have had cramping since before my :bfp: It's subsided a lot recently but i still get mild twinges or cramps pretty much every day...especially if i get up too fast :wacko: I think the cramps we're both experiencing might just be everything stretching! x

I'm hoping so, certainly doesn't stop me panicking lol.

What is the cramping like? I hadn't had any this pregnancy then at 9 weeks I started feeling like my period was coming. It wants painful, just a turning sensation down there - maybe extremely mild cramps just like af was on her way. I had an ultrasound a few days later and all was fine and dr said cramping was normal. It only lasted that week, but now when I get up fast I get a cramp pain in my lower right or left side in my pelvic area. It's more like a muscle cramp than af cramp. Hope you find baby with the Doppler! I've had no success yet but it took me til almost 15 weeks with dd!

It's quite hard to describe but it's not painful I just know it's there if that makes sense x

I'm 9 weeks and last night I had such bad cramps I was sure that it was all over! But no bleeding and they eventually went and fingers crossed, have not come back!! It was really scary though! :( I'm glad yours are not as painful x

I've had a pulling crampy sensation for a few weeks now and a feeling in my hips like I've been punched in them.

I feel more relaxed now, I found baby on the doppler today, amazing sound <3

They've gone now, so I'm pleased with that! I have my scan on Saturday :)

Glad you found bub's heart beat! It's a lovely sound isn't it?
I was getting bad Af like cramps from about 4weeks until about 10 weeks, but they were easing in their strength along that time. At the start I was having to (carefully) use a heat pack on and off to try to help, but thankfully the worst seems to be over. I still get what feels like a cramp beginning to happen maybe once a day or every second day, but then it goes away. I also believe it to be the uterus stretching to accommodate baby! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->