Tender scalp?

ceejie

Reaction score
Okaay, this might sound odd, but my scalp is super tender. I just had a shower and it was so sore to even wash may hair! Just the lightest touch hurts. I've never experienced this before in my life and was wondering if it's pregnancy related?

Yep! :) mine just went away! It was very tender for about 2 weeks! It hurt to wash my hair lol

Thanks, I'm glad it's not just me! I was wondering what was going on. And if youre 8 weeks, I'm 6 so it sounds about right time wise. I can't wait for it to end tho, it hurts to wash, brush or even run my fingers through my hair.

Crazy, mine has been hurting the last two days. I washed it today and it was so sore, not so bad now so I hope it stays away. It was so sore last night that I has trouble sleeping!

BUMP!

I'm in TWW limbo right now but my scalp is SOOO tender, almost painful. Anyone else feeling this?

Well I've only just got my bfp today but mines been crazy sore the past few days, no idea if it's pregnancy related but it's driving me nuts :dohh:

Well I've only just got my bfp today but mines been crazy sore the past few days, no idea if it's pregnancy related but it's driving me nuts :dohh:

CONGRATS! Sorry it's bothering you but I hope for my sake it is a sign of a BFP to come. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->