Tenderness???

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Ok, I've started getting a dull ache on my left lower abdomen, pretty much where I guess my ovaries are etc. I've just made a Drs appointment for today, because I'm frightened it could be an eptopic pg. I've never had one before and all my previous pregnancies have been fine.

Do you think I'm being silly or is it best to be cautious no matter what?

I've looked up eptopic pg and it says about having bleeding and pain.... None apply to me, it just feels tender (not when I touch it tho)

It could be a cyst on your ovaries.Most cysts go away on their own

I've been googling and I've come to the same conclusion, fx xxx I've cancelled my appointment and I'm going to see how things go for a few days xx

This is my 4th pregnancy and I was feeling the same thing as you except I had spotting as well.
Went to the ER yesterday and all was fine. I likely have a cyst on my ovary. Or it's just stretching pains.
However it's always best to have it checked. My guess is that it's nothing more than everything stretching...hugs and keep us updated!!

Ok, I rearranged my appointment this morning as I was still getting the tenderness overnight and now.

The doctor was previously a gynaecology dr and had a good feel of my tummy, took my bp and pulse. It didn't hurt or anything when he felt my tummy and he said my bp and pulse are fine. Because I'm not having any bleeding he said that he wasn't concerned and would refer me to the midwives.

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all is ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->