Tenerife excursions?

Bittersweet

Complete(Boy/Girl)after losses and premature birth
Reaction score
Hi ladies
Has anyone been to Tenerife? Me and oh are going next month and really want to go to Siam park and Loro park. We are staying at hotel Hovima at Costa Adeje just wondering how we get to each park? According to google maps Siam park is about 20 min walk but not sure about Loro park?

Anything else we should think about doing?

Thanks

We went to Loro park, we also did a boat trip to see the Whales aNd Dolphins, I'm generally not s boat person but it was lovely and lunch and drinks were included, and a stop off to swim if you wanted.

Lora how did you get there? Xx

We got a coach , I think when we booked the excursion there were pick up points at certain hotels. Think we had to walk down to the next one which was along the main road. It was 2007 so it was a good few years back, but pretty sure that's what happened with both the Loro park trip aNd the boat trip.
It was a lovely place but I went as a support worker so I didn't get much of a 'holiday' iykwim it was mainly caring for my client, I'd really like to go back again with my family.

We've been to the moutain, think it's called mount teide? And gone on the cable car up the mountain, that's quite a nice day out but it's cold!

We stayed in costa adeje and went to loro parque. We booked it with a local excersion team, which was a lot cheaper than booking through your rep. It took a while to get there, youll definatley need to book a coach or hire a car, a taxi would cost a fortune.

I found a website called Tenerife excursions so thinking of just using them for booking?

I've been to Loro Parque, Mount Teide, dolphin watching boat ride and the Siam Waterpark and would recommend all of them. I've always booked excursions at local excursion vendors. Tip if you're going up Mount Teide take a cardigan! It's freezing up there compared to ground level and I went rather unprepared lol. The dolphin boat rides are awesome too. Have a fab trip! xx

We went to Tenerife on honeymoon and went to Loro Parque. We hired a car for a few days and drove ourselves there.

I used to love Loro Parque but not such a fan now as they don't look after their Whales very well :/

However you'll need to book a trip as it's quite far away :)

Siam is great too!

I'm not sure you can go up Teidi any more, you couldn't when I went 7/8 years ago?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->