Tens Machine

Fantastic - wouldn't have been without it.
I was induced but LO was going nowhere, so I had a c-section. When they took the hormone drip out of my hand and the contractions slowed down and started to stop, I took the TENS off and then I realised how intense the contractions had been - I had to put the TENS back on - lol

What a great thread!

I'm planning a homebirth using TENS and this has made me feel all the more confident about it.

This will be my first, and a few people have tried to put me off, but there are some great stories on here - so thanks everyone!

Had 20 weeks scan this morning, everything looking brilliant! Can't wait to meet our little one

I had a TENS machine and it was absolutely brilliant. I didn't manage to get above setting 3 on it as it was hurting my back and turned it down to 2 for the transition stage. I had it on boost all the way through the second stage, not intentionally, I just forgot I had it by that point as I was concentrating on pushing that much! I think I took it off after the birth and before the 3rd stage, but can't quite remember - it all gets a bit mixed up at that point as Logan had arrived :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->