tentatively NTNP...partner not completely on board

Gella - I'm right there with you :hugs: Sounds like your partner has come around though! Sometimes I feel like men just don't know what to say or say what they think they are supposed to say lol. No condoms is a big step and that's pretty cool you haven't used them since if you are ready to start "trying"!! Maybe it will just "happen" :wink:

I hope I can get my hubby to that point soon. I want to have my IUD taken out and just use condoms since we plan to start trying at some point in 2016. But I know that if he agrees to me having it out, it will be difficult for me to want to use condoms since I am personally ready to start sooner rather than later...

Hmph!

This is exactly how I got DD... I came off the pill and told him to cover up. He did to start with but got more and more lax every time. I think my really long cycles made it seem unlikely.

Was on the pill for 3 years after DD but have come off again because it was making me miserable and wanted to get my cycles sorted before our wedding in 2017. (Being hopeful for TTC!) He's covered up whenever it's been a risky day to be fair :haha: I'm just showing you ladies some support - I know how it felt! We're currently going through counselling to decide on #2 as he doesn't think he wants another whereas I do.

I was in the same boat when we were talking about number one, we had been trying a few months and he would always be scared when I tested..We stopped trying and I was pregnant the next month and he didn't want to believe it, he said the line was too light lol. When he saw the first ultrasound he was in full daddy mouse. He's the best daddy ever and guess what...he asked me to start trying for number 2!!!
I think all guys are a little scared at first, they don't really feel the same maternal things we do until it's real for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->