Tentatively saying Hello

fortunecookie

Reaction score
I have just got my BFP today, if all goes well baby is due 20th September. I have a 20 month old son and having been stalking this website since I was TTC with him, through pregnancy, breastfeeding and now he is a toddler. I have learnt so much through other peoples posts so now I have finally decided to start posting myself. A H&H 9 months to you all x

Hello & congrats. I too got a unexpected bfp yesterday and it'll be our second assuming it sticks! Good luck x

Congratulations ")
Iam due the 19th of sept with my DS's 6th birthday on the 20th ") xx

Hello :) I also just got my bfp today... edd by ovulation is the 21st of September and by lmp is the 18th. My son will be turning three on October 1st (so he is 27.5 months). I lost one in May, their edd would have been January 12th, so I am so happy that I got my bfp before that sad day. But I am hoping for the best for this bean! H&H 9, ladies!! <3

Hi Everyone! I am also due around September 18th (by lmp). I got my BFP yesterday morning and we were shocked! My first appointment is February 20th, and waiting is going to be torture because of our mc last June. But I feel positive with this one and it is fun to know that other people are due around the same time!

Congratulations. Hope first appointments and scans hutry along ") x

Thanks for all your replies. How is everyone feeling now the initial excitement has sunk in?? I still can't quite believe it. I really want to enjoy this pregnancy (spent the last one worrying over nothing all the time) and just want to be relaxed this time. Just hope we all have sticky beans.

Hi, can I join??

I found out today that I'm expecting 2nd child, am very happy and excited but also quite scared that my daughter wont like her sibling :(

My period is due roughly tomo, my cycles have been irregular lately so not sure what due date is - I o'd 1st Jan I think though.

Not really got any symptoms and not sure I dare tell anyone yet, have read so many sad stories on here that I don't want to get my hopes up too high!

Congratulations on your BFP and welcome :)

I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months.

x

I got mine today too!! Due September 21st! :) H&H 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->