Term and still don't know what contractions feel like?

iwantabub

Reaction score
Ok so I'm a little ... Not worried... But concerned haha that I still have no idea what contractions or bh feel like...I'm term tomoro... After a long walk my belly tightens but not for intervals or anything and I have been having period pains but I was hooked up to a ctg machine at the time and they didn't register so I'm guessing that's not it either...

What do contractions feel like?

I know it's different for everyone but I'm concerned I haven't had any false labour or contractions or bh or anything! ?

Anyone else term and have nfi??? Lol

Lol your belly will go REALLY hard and uncomfy with BH and same with real contractions but they will be painful or achy

For me, real contractions were period pains that would come and go and get stronger. I had this without regularity but ongoing for a day then had my show. Then the period pains became more painful and were more regular. it continued for hours. That's how I knew with my DD that it must be real contractions.

I remember being in your situation as a FTM and being frustrated with not being able to find enough info on what the 'real' thing was. I know it's a cliche and a little annoying, but you will know. Hopefully not long now sweets. Xx

Haha thanks ladies... My dh has children and I turned to him the other day and said "what do contractions feel like?" Then I realised he's a man lol I'm such a dummy lol

I don't really remember what the contractions actually felt like. I had a really fast labour but I do remember how it started.

I had what felt like extremely bad wind!! Folllowed by lots of trips to the loo (!!!). Looking back at it, that was obviously contractions but I think they feel different for everyone.

My mother in law says she thought hers was indigestion.

Pu it this way, if you're term and start to feel pain anywhere around your lady bits, back or stomach I think that's things happening.

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"