Terms in your notes

L

Luhweez

OK so i was reading through my notes tonight, didn't realise the doctor had written in a certain section, but she wrote 'D/W Dr - RV 1/5 persistant *downwards arrow* liquid to deliver'

what does d/w and RV mean?

ummm... pass. Sorry I can't help but hopefully someone else here has an answer for you, otherwise ask your midwife next time!

You should ask your doctor, ive never seen those comments before. It sounds like a comment about your low amniotic fluid score though. Maybe liquid to deliver means they will be giving you a certain IV solution during labour?

1/5 sounds like the babies position in engagement, but babies can be up to 4/5's engage for 6 weeks.

my scan pics give nothing away at all. :( and i never seen my notes only the ones on the anti natel card.dont even know what they mean.

Sorry hun, I don't know, but can you ring your mw this afteroon to ask her?

xxx

I don't have a midwife..so thats out of the question! lol Dragonfly, you haven't got your notes yet??

https://www.treehuggermums.co.uk/articles/pregnancy/article.php?article=16

is worth bookmarking, has lots of abbreviations

xx

OK so i was reading through my notes tonight, didn't realise the doctor had written in a certain section, but she wrote 'D/W Dr - RV 1/5 persistant *downwards arrow* liquid to deliver'

what does d/w and RV mean?

In work we use D/W as discussion with, so discussion with Dr,
RV review maybe not too sure i doubt it as i dont think it makes sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back