Terrible ache low down in pelvis

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all i think i might have spd ever since yesterday i was on my feet for about 11 hours and it was getting worse that when i stand or walk it all kills low down by bump and vagina i cant expain but something is not right.
Any idea`s? should i contact midwife?xx

Hi hon, Sounds like you may have pulled a muscle or ligament in your bump - I had this a couple of weeks ago it was really painful but did gradually improve when I rested for a couple of days. keep an eye on it and if it doesn't improve definitely ask your midwife but so long as Baby is still bouncing around I'm sure you'll be ok. Try and stay off your feet for long periods like that - it's time to put those feet up a bit. Really hope you feel better soon xxx

i was the same yesterday, so i had a "chill" day and feel much better today, no aches or pains just the occasional kick now and again :haha: xxxxxx

Thanks both but i have a 1 year old crawling baby to look after by myself as well eeek so not much rest lol but its more when im walking i called up the midwife and they said its muscle to and that i need to rest.I hope it goes as my god i couldnt cope with this throughout the whole time xx

I am having some stabbing like pains in the lower part of my uterus. I see my doctor tomorrow, I can't wait cause I can't help but worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->