Terrible heat wave here!!

Jcliff

Reaction score
We are having a terrible heat wave in my city until tuesday and Im not dealing well! LOL my feet are so swollen and I can barely walk. Ive been sitting in my house with the ac AND a fan blowing on me while wearing my underwear and my huge bump hanging out of my too small tank top. I am a quit the sight! I really thought having this baby in June I would miss this type of weather! God bless all of you moms who are due in August/September!
Is anyone else dealing with this heat wave?? :wacko:

I am!! I thought I was looking forward to the heat until I walked outside my office today! Wow! Went to go get my beach pass during lunch. Hope that will help me on the weekends until the baby comes in July!

I'm due in september and have already had enough of this heat!

Trust me I know how you feel!!! It will be 108 here over the weekend! Plus Im not due till end of August. So for AZ weather that means about an average of 115 degree! No fun!

I'm in PA and it's been hot here the last cpl of days - supposed to get worse tomorrow and then next week back into the 70s! I am due in August - and they are right - heat and pregnancy do NOT mix very well!

Yes! I hate it. I get into my car and blast my AC, but it barely cools me off. My feet are swollen too, and I am not due until 8/1 :(

Aww, hun, sorry you're suffering the heat. I'm dreading July & Aug here as we'll be at 35-40ºC. Have you tried soaking your feet in cool water and maybe using some cooling gel on your feet and legs too.....I love doing that in summer!
xxx

Trust me I know how you feel!!! It will be 108 here over the weekend! Plus Im not due till end of August. So for AZ weather that means about an average of 115 degree! No fun!

I'm in AZ too! This weekend will be dreadful

We pretty much always have a heat wave here. Florida had some days in December in the 90s.

Here as well! Last night was tough for sleeping. I bought a fan and had an ok nap today with the fan on high. But I did have the lovely -under the boob sweat- going on all day. Lovely lol.

Same here!! I'm trying to hide out in the AC when I don't have to be outside. I was at a friends rummage sale today and felt absolutely miserable in the sun! I would have been okay in a kiddie pool though :)

It was crazy hot here today..but I just love it! I must be crazy I'm sure lol. I complain all winter about how much I hate the cold so I refuse to complain about the heat. The swelling up isn't the greatest of course tho lol.

Sorry but I'm just loling ... Prolly coz I'm jealous ... In our summers every day is 90-100 (between 30-40 degrees) and we had a few weeks of about 45-47 degrees
Which is nearly 120 ....

And about 100km from me it was over 50 degrees

Saying that I've never seen snow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back