Terrible pain at old C-section incision

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
I've had 2 C-sections....one in Oct 2011 and the last in May 2013. I'm now 6 weeks pregnant and having terrible pain anytime I lay on my side and my uterus leans on the incision(My uterus seems way heavier than normal).

The pain from the incision then causes sharp pains on the left side of my clitoris. My left ovary(which is the one I believe I ovulated out of) also gets really sharp shooting pains. My doctors appointment isn't for another two weeks.

Anybody else experience this? or should I seek urgent care?

I had pain in my left ovary around that time. It turned out to be a cyst. It fortunately got smaller and the pain went. It can get bigger though & cause complications. I think you should get checked out. I had scan fr bleeding & to rule out ectopic pregnancy at 7 weeks. Did you have one already?

It has been a normal experience for me to feel pain on the ovary I ovulated from. The corpus luteum can get kinda big, it's their to maintain the pregnancy until the placenta takes over.

I am getting lots of c-section scar pain but only when I sneeze or stand up too fast.

It has been a normal experience for me to feel pain on the ovary I ovulated from. The corpus luteum can get kinda big, it's their to maintain the pregnancy until the placenta takes over.

I am getting lots of c-section scar pain but only when I sneeze or stand up too fast.

maybe that's it! just hoping bub looks healthy tomorrow

Good luck for the scan! I have mine on Monday, was meant to be Friday but they wouldn't allow my children into the room for a dating scan so I had to reschedule.

Good luck for the scan! I have mine on Monday, was meant to be Friday but they wouldn't allow my children into the room for a dating scan so I had to reschedule.

hopefully, we have happy and healthy beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->