Terrible sleep... contractions or baby active?

firsttime83

Reaction score
Woke up like every hour last night and could feel tightening or possible baby being super active last night? From what I read, shouldn't be able to mistake the two, but it felt a lot like movement I have felt previously. Except it was making me nauseous and was much more movement than I am used to... could she be getting restless?

Ugh, I feel like crap today now and am tired... maybe I am just getting nervous or anxious. Have a nervous belly this morning now and on my second trip to the washroom and have been up for about half an hour...

I'm afraid I've got no idea! Sorry! But I hope someone with experience can help, hopefully this is the start of things for you! :) x

Doesn't sound like what I would describe as contractions- BUT everybody is different. I think the fact that it is so different is a good sign that something is happening! Some people feel contractions differently, siIng it continues if call my doc or hop Into triage to get monitored for a few minutes and see what's going on.

I've been experiencing something similar lately, lots of movement at night and I've been waking up nauseous. :wacko: I've also been getting my first BH. This baby's always been a mover though, at our last two ultrasounds both techs told us she's the most active baby they've seen in a long time.

I hope it's your little one getting ready!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->