Terrified after chemical pregnancy but here's another BFP!!! UPDATED WITH FRER :)

Laura27

Reaction score
Hi ladies (again!)

I posted back in August with my FRER BFP. Unfortunately the lines didn't get any darker and AF arrived right on time :cry:

I promised myself I wasn't going to test until AF showed but those pesky IC's in my bathroom drawer got the better of me. 2 shadowy lines on 2 tests led to me grabbing a Superdrug test this afternoon and here's the result...:happydance:

Fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    332.3 KB · Views: 18
Hope this one sticks for you! I also had a loss last year and am terrified of my newly found BFP! I am with you, girl!

Thanks everyone! BoobsMcGee we were on the same 2ww thread last month!! I'm not even excited right now which is annoying, I feel like a bfp isn't real til AF has passed without showing!!

Laura, it must be a sign!
I am feeling the same way, but I can't help the excitement at all. I am just trying to keep it at bay.
I want to be excited. Really bad!

Oooooo I hope it's a sign! I'm planning to test tomorrow and if there's progression I'll be a happy bunny!! :)

I am testing on Saturday and looking for that darker line as well!

Congratulations , wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Tonight's FRER!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 30
Our FRERs look exactly the same! Congratulations!!! So exciting!

After a mc and chemical I just got a bfp on Sunday, I've gone through so many tests. Trying not to get my hopes up.

Today at my doctor's it was confirmed!

I wanna advise you to Stop testing. You will cause yourself so much stress. Hang in there and relax!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->