Terrified, can I have some advice plz

hopefully85

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am possibly 10weeks, I had a early scan at 7+1 saw the hb & everything was fine. Until week 8, I had some horrendous cramping for abt 15mins & shortly after I fainted. Since then I've had no "symptoms" ie nausea & I really don't feel Pg anymore. I don't have my 12 week u/s appt thru yet & I really don't want to go as I fear the worst. Does this sound like a MMC?? Or am I being overly pecimistic??

Xxx

No one will be able to answer this with a definite opinion, I don't want to sound too... negative but I miscarried in December and thinking back I felt "not pregnant" too a week before I finally started bleeding, I stopped feeling sick, backache stopped, boobs were sore as hell and then stopped feeling sore. Like I said there is no definite answer to the question you've asked, if I was you call your midwife, tell her you've stopped having pregnancy symptoms and you think you might have had a MMC and get an ultrasound.

All the best hun, keep us updated xx

I don't think you should worry just yet. Maybe you can give your doctor a call and tell him/her about the cramping and fainting spell that you had happen. Keep us updated. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->