Terrified its Happening again!!

MichelleW

Expecting Baby No 2
Reaction score
This is my fourth pregnancy, I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks with my first, an ectopic at 8 weeks with my second, successful third pregnancy.

I've had cramps and bachache with all pregnancies but bleeding with the miscarriage and ectopic, none with third pregnancy, well got up this morning and after have loose bowels I wiped and there was a lot of brown blood :cry: I went to early pregnancy unit and all the saw was an empty sac, I'm 4 weeks 6 days. I've to go back in two weeks for another scan but I just feel so down, I really dont want this to be happening again, I'm terrified :cry:

I will keep everything crossed for you petal. At 4w 6d I wouldn't expect to see more than what you saw! Stay hopeful, brown blood is old! xxx

It's really too early, in my opinion, to see much more. And the brown blood is a good sign because it's old blood! Going to pray for you, keeps us updated!

Brown blood is good! I had the same with my boy. Try to keep positive. xx

We didn't see anything in the sac until 6+ weeks! Nerve wracking as all get out! I hope your next scan shows progress as I know it's hard to feel confident until you do. :hugs:

That early on and that color, I would say it's probably implantation bleeding.

Don't panic or be down on yourself. More than likely everything will be ok. It's definitely too early to see more on a scan.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. I know how you feel I'm forever checking when I go toilet cause I had a mc in 2012 x

I think its just scarying me so much as this is how my miscarriage and then ectopic started but I'm going to try and remain positive, just paranoid everytime I go to the loo, the next two weeks are going to be so long!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->