Terrified. Just waiting for everything to turn to crap

Little_Nugget

Reaction score
The closer I get to when my last baby was born, the more scared I get. I'm already waking up several times a night just so I can lie still in bed and make sure she's moving. If I don't feel her move within 5 mins I get the doppler out and check her hb.

I'm freaking out. I'm just waiting for what's been a perfect pregnancy, to turn to shit. I found out at my 20 week scan that she has a small hole in her heart so I need her to stay inside until at least 34 weeks but I just know she's going to come in the next couple of weeks ='[ which means she'll most likely die.

My consultant won't admit me to the ward until I have her because being imobile in hospital will apparently cause problems even though I put myself on bed rest since 6 weeks and only move from my bed to eat or use the bathroom.

My problem is that nobody knows why it keeps happening. It just does. Every single time ='[

I've been swabbed and given antibiotics if I needed them. Been on aspirin since 6 weeks. Had cyclogest progesterone pessaries until 16 weeks. Was on heparin shots until 13 weeks when I had an allergic reaction to them so they were stopped.

I can feel her kicking away and the thought of losing her makes me break down. I can't go through it again. My oh has said everything will be fine but all I can think is shut up what do you know. Don't give me false hope. I feel like a total bitch bag.

Not knowing why it always happens is scaring me to death. Each time I've had a child they've come earlier than their brother or sister so I'm expecting her to be around a 22 weeker. My cervical length hasn't been checked this pregnancy. I was told incompetent cervix isn't the problem. How can they know for sure? With my last little boy I completely dilated in my sleep and he was born within 30 minutes of me waking up and the waters breaking.

I wish someone would knock me out and wake me up in February on her due date. I'm scared to move. Scared to use the toilet. Scared to walk or even stand up for 5 minutes incase her tiny weight makes everything turn bad =[

Sorry this is long. Just don't know what to do. I want to be positive but I can't allow myself to be.

:hugs: Sorry hun, no advice just a big fat hug for you

Sorry for your losses I hope she stays put til her due date praying for you and your baby.

I can only offer you huge hugs and keep my fingers crossed.

i started to dialate at 23 weeks and everything that you are too scared todo ,i was the same and if eliza didnt move i would the exact same the only differences was she didnt have heart problem .....but she hanged on till 29 weeks and she was born 5 weeks ago she is now in hospital breathing on her own eating moving smiling (wind) and we are bein told she will be home soon .... i no you worry about what happened in the past but if your not positive you stress and stressing is not good . i no its easy to say but i done it babe and im still doing it now ..... the only advice i can give you is if you get any pains that you aint had before or you feel like somethings wrong go hospital mother instinct is always right .....if she comes early theres nothing you can do but let the docters do there thing cos if it wasnt for the nicu and scbu team at st thomases hospital i wouldnt have my little star now xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->