Terrified please support me

proudparent88

Reaction score
Woke up with bleeding so headed to L&D also having contractions i am terrified support and kinds words needed.

Woke up with bleeding so headed to L&D also having contractions i am terrified support and kinds words needed.

Oh honey. Hope everything's ok. I have had bad bleeding in my pregnsncy, I know it's a worry :hugs:
Sure everything will be ok :hugs:

Oh honey. Hope everything's ok. I have had bad bleeding in my pregnsncy, I know it's a worry :hugs:
Sure everything will be ok :hugs:

I was already having problems though i have been getting nonstress tests twice a week got steroid shots to speed his lung development he is measuring two weeks behind because of IUGR. So this is extra scary.

I had the steroids with dd2. She was hacuvg growth problems and low waters. All was fine in the end.
It's a scary place to be, but if you've had problems before, they will have a better idea what to do when your in hospital as there's a history of things.
The steroid injections will have built the baby up, and that's a major advantage.
Wish you good luck lovely :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->