Terrified something has gone wrong!

HannahMae

Reaction score
Ugh. I'm so worried something is wrong.

This is my first pregnancy and I'm around five weeks pregnant. I haven't felt nauseous since yesterday lunchtime. I still have no appetite and my boobs are still killing me, but the sudden lack of nausea is really worrying me. Before this I had quite bad nausea.

I'm a naturally anxious person anyway so I'm probably worrying over nothing. I'm not bleeding or in any pain, but I'm still terrified something has gone wrong :nope:

Please tell me I'm just being paranoid!

It's perfectly normal to have sickness one day and not the other, fingers crossed for you it doesn't come back! I had two good days and jinxed it by telling the hubby, next morning I was straight back to the pan :haha:

I don’t think my constant nausea hit until 6-7 weeks. Before that I would feel nauseous for a hike then ok again.

Symptoms will come and go and come again, especially as early as you are. I

My nausea came and went from bfp to 12 weeks this time. I kept thinking it was finally over then bam I’d feel nauseous again. I’m 14 weeks today and still have nausea sometimes it’s just not as bad or noticeable. Hopefully you don’t have nausea anymore and feel better. Symptoms are crazy and come and go all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->