Terrified

joea

Reaction score
I had a routine scan on thurs to see if placenta had moved up. It hadn't so resigned myself to c sec at 38 weeks. When docs checked my notes they decided that the photos of scan looked like I had vasa Previa too where baby's umbilical veins cross over cervix entrance. This basically means its exceptionally dangerous for waters to break. Looked condition up and most babies are delivered at 35 weeks or mother hospitalised yet I'm at home waiting for scan on wed. Really scared I should be in hospital and also worried about having a 36 week premmie.

Firstly just wanted to wish u all the best ...

Secondly I'm not sure about your condition but my friend and plenty of women on here have gone into labour at 36 weeks ... No it's not ideal but baby is usually totally fine :)

Best of luck :)

No advise with the condition but I was born at 35 and was home within a few days and my brother and sister were born at 32 weeks due to my mum being rhesus neg and they were home within a month, I know there are exceptions but the majority of babies are fine at 36 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->