terrified

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
I can't help but be terrified of a mmc. Fortunately I've never suffered a loss before, so I haven't really got a reason. I'm only 6weeks so the thought of going another 6weeks of not knowing is terrifying me.

I've got no symptoms as such, other than occasional sore boobs and cramps. I just don't feel like I can look forward or get excited yet.

:cry:

X

I'm only five weeks and feel the same but try and tell my self I can't do anything just wait but I might book early eight week scan to see x

Tomorrow is one day less x

I know it's daunting but you'll get through it! It's highly unlikely it will happen, you've got to stay positive and focus on the small things you notice that are progressing and remember you've got a growing bean in there somewhere. First tri is so scary, worrying about symptoms coming and going and cramping but most of the time it's never anything to worry about. I did have a MMC with my first but I never even knew about them then, I conceived right after the D&C, this time around I've had cramping and small bleeds, I've had 2 scans so far and everything is going fine. Worrying won't change anything unfortunately but try not to read up about them too much because it will make you worry yourself sick. :hugs:

Keep positive!! Watch some funny movies and take your mind off it. You must stay positive:hugs:

thanks ladies, its just so hard to imagine a healthy growing baby inside when i dont feel any different really! i wake up every morning and i feel my tummy to see if there are any pyshical signs yet but nope, soft as anything! my boobs are occasionally sore and i get some cramping but that's it!

x

thanks ladies, its just so hard to imagine a healthy growing baby inside when i dont feel any different really! i wake up every morning and i feel my tummy to see if there are any pyshical signs yet but nope, soft as anything! my boobs are occasionally sore and i get some cramping but that's it!

x

I feel exactly the same, and it is terrifying. I keep telling myself that I have no reason to think that it's all gone wrong, but it's hard to believe with no strong signs that it's all going right either!
My doctor referred me for an early scan, the EPAU here do them at 9 weeks so only another 2 weeks to wait. I'm just hoping that there's a little bean snuggled in. I wish I could trust my body!

I'm right there with ya, lady! I have never been pregnant before and have no reason to think I will miscarry, but I found out so early that I just feel like there is so much time for something to go wrong. My only symptom is some mild cramping, so I don't even feel pregnant at all. When I told my parents and husband that I was pregnant, I felt like I was lying!

Hang in there; eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sleep. That's all we really can do!

I'm scared too but I'm taking each day at a time. Each day passed is another day closer to second tri and another day closer to reduced risks. We'll get there :thumbup:

I understand. I'm terrified and excited at the same time because I have experienced a dreadful mmc, and it took us 21 cycles after the d&c to conceive again. I have my heart in this pregnancy. All we can do is one day at a time, and I m praying daily because it is out of my hands.

The one and only reason I worry is my lack of symptoms. I really do just feel the same!

Feeling scared today. Just don't feel pregnant at all

X

I was feeling that way with my last pregnancy a couple months ago. I had never had a mc and for some reason I was SO paranoid. I had only ever been preggo once before and it was a totally easy, healthy pregnancy. I can't explain why I felt so worried and anxious, but I went to my first scan which took ages to get here and it wasn't good news. I had a mmc, and it's like my body already some how knew. I was able to conceive exactly 8 weeks later and here I AMA again waiting for my early scan!! But this time, even after a mc I feel a lot calmer? I don't know it it's because chances of it happening again or slim.. Or if it just feels right you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->