Tesco Blue Dye Test, Evap? Update page 2 & new pic

Amy-x

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
Any experiences with these tests....
Any opinions on my fmu test.....
Silly blue dye tests, there was no others though :( & am awaiting my eBay delivery :happydance:
Thank you
X

Attachments

• 2015-07-30 06.53.50.jpg
    2015-07-30 06.53.50.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 73
I see it!! Just back it up with a pink, but I believe you got your bfp!

Looks positive to me too. Hopefully your delivery will come soon to back it up x

looks :bfp: to me! I can't believe they've changed their tests from pink, to blue dye :dohh: I'd say that's positive though.. GL :flower:

Looks BFP to me too. I think congrats are in order! Stalking for next test!

Why they would change their tests from pink to blue dye, I do not know! Silly.
Anyway, I took a pink dye and was bfn. So imediatly after using same collected pee, dipped a CB digital. Pregnant 1-2 weeks. Have taken another (yes I'm a poas aholic lol) and bfn again.
My delivery didn't come. So hoping tomorrow it will.
Thanks all for replies, will keep you all posted!! X

So was kind of freaking that tests (apart from digi) was coming up negative. So popped to Asda for some different pink dye tests. About a 3 hour hold. Both tests used with same pee (see I am such a poas aholic) and one was bfn and the other was I think a faint positive.

I have promised until my ic's FRER and 3 more CB digis arrive I won't buy any more, we shall see........ :haha:

Attachments

• 2015-07-30 20.23.53.jpg
    2015-07-30 20.23.53.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 48
Yep bfp hun ....
Must b early on n mixed tests xx congrats

So was kind of freaking that tests (apart from digi) was coming up negative. So popped to Asda for some different pink dye tests. About a 3 hour hold. Both tests used with same pee (see I am such a poas aholic) and one was bfn and the other was I think a faint positive.

I have promised until my ic's FRER and 3 more CB digis arrive I won't buy any more, we shall see........ :haha:

Don't know why that posted twice lol. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->