tesco clubcard

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
When will tesco next be doing the voucher exchange for use on toys? I know there currently doing it now but i missed out the time limit to exchange. My clubcard statement is due end of this month what will happen with my points if i havent requested to exchange them on anything? Thank you im finding the clubcard so confusing!

They just carry over to the next exchange. You won't lose them. They have an expiry date of about 2 years. The have an exchange every 3months I think so the next would be around sept/october time Xx

Oh thank you :) So really I could save my points up for nearly 2 years in the account and then exchange them is that right?

yes! do u get your vouchers in the post or online?if you have a look at them. you will see an expiry date on them. as long as you exchange them before then its fine. i tend to save mine and wait until i have about £20 to spend on clothes for LO. xx

Saving my vouchers for some more Christmas shopping :haha:

I was tempted at the last one but wanna save them for christmas xx

Was there a clubcard exchange just before christmas last year? Im saving my vouchers for christmas this year x

I'm in their Xmas savings club so they only post out my vouchers once a year in November. That way I won't lost them or spend them beforehand! The last few years we've ended up with between £150-200 to spend on toys and clothes once its been doubled up. Don't think we'll have anywhere near that this year though as we don't go tesco as much as we did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->