Test results?

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by x_manxie_x, Oct 17, 2008.

1. x_manxie_x

x_manxie_x Well-Known Member

Just wondering how long do you usually have to wait for blood and urine test results? I had my booking app on the 3rd and haven't heard anything yet...but surely if there was something wrong they'd let me know? or do I have to ring up? Bit worried cos instead of twinges it feels like someones punched my abdomen cos it's so sore :( terrified that I'm going to have a MC or something!

2. navarababe

navarababe Mummy To Brooke :-)

Phone them up and find out and say its important. They should be able to give u the results if they are ready hun, good luck...hugs xx

3. alice&bump

alice&bump mummy to katie

i didnt find out mine til my next appt. tbh they dont really tell you unless there's somethin up. my urine showed up an infection last time i did it and they phoned me within days, likewise with my blood, i'm anaemic and that was sorted within days too.

after 12 weeks you're really unlikely to have a mc hun, its likely to just be your muscles stretchin xxxx

4. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I didn't find out till my scan yesterday, and had my bloods done in early september!

They ring you within a matter of days if anything is wrong, so dont worry hun :)

5. heather91

heather91 Preggers with 2nd

I found out mine at my 16 week appointment. If there is anything to worry about they'll ring you, don't worry. :hugs: x