Test thread 1st Clomid Cycle

pjmm

Reaction score
I am not sure why I tested tested, I promised myself I'd wait until 12dpo...I only have wondfo's and walmart cheapies (and a digi if I see any line)...so I guess it starts! Testing until AF or BFP :)

10dpo -FMU

added a tweaked one just for kicks

*BTW BnB really messes with the quality of photos :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 7.41.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 7.41.03 AM.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 7.42.02 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-03-07 at 7.42.02 AM.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 29
thanks guys - I'm doing some searches online and feeling pretty pessimistic. It seems most women on clomid have their BFP by 10dpo. I guess we'll see what tomorrow says.

11dpo bfn.

Attachments

• IMG_1387.jpg
    IMG_1387.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 60
I see a line on the last test. I did IUI with clomid and didnt get a faint line on a walmart test until 12dpo. It just depends on when implantation occurs. 11dpo is still early. Fxd for you.

so I just got home from work and realized I left this morning's test on my nightstand. I picked it up to throw it out and I SEE A LINE...it's so hard to get the camera to pick it up but it looks pink to me! I am trying to stay level headed about it and accept that it's most likely an evap, but OMG what are the odds??!

I just had dinner and drank tons of water so I'm going to HAVE to hold off to test until tomorrow but ... GUYS! Talk some sense into me...I don't want to be heartbroken tomorrow.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_16f.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_16f.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 24
  • fullsizeoutput_170.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_170.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 35
I saw a line on the test when you originally posted a pic. Yes it was faint, but I would definitely test again in a day or 2. Fxd!

Not feeling much of anything today so my gut says bfn, but no signs of AF either...

I feel like something catches my eye, but def don't see color.
12 dpo- FMU

Attachments

• IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 49
Maybe tomorrow will be darker. I had good progression with these tests. You could try a frer.

thanks guys - I'm doing some searches online and feeling pretty pessimistic. It seems most women on clomid have their BFP by 10dpo. I guess we'll see what tomorrow says.

On 10dpo I got a BFN on an early detector CD test, very, very faint BFP on 12 dpo, proper BFP only on 15dpo. Dont be discouraged yet.

Hello, I woke up super late for work so I didn't test in the AM. Currently reading the thread about afternoon pee being more reliable so I am holding to test by 5pm :) will let you guys know.

Hey ladies, lookin BFN. Going to try to take my mind off of it for the weekend. Will test Monday if AF has not arrived. Thank you all for your support!

Attachments

• IMG_1432.jpg
    IMG_1432.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 22
Update - I'm thinking these tests are bad for evaps. I stared at the damn test for a good 30min after taking it and saw nothing. Went to dinner with DH, came home and surprise...evap! Just warning other ladies!

Ironically, DH and I had a great talk at dinner about moving on to next cycle and what we are going to do different to improve our odds next cycle. Last thing I need this test trying to play tricks on me.

Attachments

• IMG_1435.jpg
    IMG_1435.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 31

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh