Tested early and now regretting it!! :(

sarah34

Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
So i think im either 8 or 9dpo and caved! I was supposed to wait until saturday but couldnt wait and tested with clearblue plus today, (wanted a frer but this was the only test i could get!)

Its totally bfn :( im gutted! Now on cd30, first cycle and no period! :( just want it to hurry up!! Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
Chin up, the count down is on, although you got a BFN - Your still in the game!!! No AF yet! Means a baby maybe brewing :D

Your still very early try wait a few more days u know easy said than done i did it this mth im 4 days late tested yesterday bfn and feeling very crampy today so id say af is going to show fingers crossed for you think bfp :)

Thank u :) im definately waiting until saturday now!! Lol its just a horrible feeling seeing that bfn :(

Im guessing iv just got a long cycle because of just coming of bc pill. Just want to have a period so i no everything is working ok. I have cysts on my ovaries but decided not to get the hormone check blood test so not even sure if i ovulate!!! :( feeling very down xx

It is very disheartening isn't it? I was 2 WEEKS late last month! I got so sick of the sight of BFN with no AF. It did turn up eventually but I was getting worried.

I really really suggest that you start temping if AF shows up that is. :D

On CD1 - the start of your period pick a time in the morning that you are able to temp at keep the same time everyday. xxx

The first month I temped I didn't even O --- and I was so down hearted but this month I was like YAY!!! I really thought that just keeping an eye on all of my other signs were enough, but then I was like enough was enough lets get to the bottom of it 16 months later, lol

I hope this helps even though I know its a pain in the @$$ to keep up with it, at least you will know for sure you ovulated and that darling is half the battle.

:flower:

I'm in the same boat (but about a week ahead of you at a guess). I'm still waiting for my period. Had a total of 6 bfn and given up any hope that I could be pregnant due to bd dates. I went to the docs today and she's given me the cd21 blood test form to check I'm ovulating but still have to wait til my period comes, thern another 3 weeks for that!! I've just bought some ovulation tests off amazon though so gonna try those next cycle too.

Hope you get your bfp or AF soon. I've never wanted my AF to come more (ob I'd rather a bfp, but know that's not gonna happen!) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->