Tested negitive 9 days after missed period & still no AF anyone else experience this?

LailaBug

Reaction score
Hello I'm new to BabyandBump.com. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this. My last period was November 22, 2010 I should have started December 22 -23, 2010 (My period has be regular). I have not started yet I did have light spotting about 2 weeks before I was supposed to start. I'm sure it wasn't AF. I took a pregnancy test December 31 but it was :bfn: . I have been having some cramping in my lower abdomin, but I'm not sure about other symptoms. Is it possibile to get a :bfn: result and be pregnant? This is driving me crazy!!!

I was 7 days late, took tests every day, I had spotting for about 10 days, so 3 days before AF was due, then :witch: finally came :( . I was hoping the PMS signs were pregnancy symptoms as they're so similar, but it wasn't meant to be. I've already got a 34 day cycle and have never been more than a few days over this so it was very strange. Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: x

That is strange... I just tested again I am 2 week late and :bfn: !!! I read on here about women not getting a :bfp: until they were 10 weeks, I don't know how common that is but I guess it's a small chance... Good Luck in the next few days!!! :dust:

WOW! AF came EARLY this morning! I can't believe it was almost 4 weeks late!!! I wonder what was wrong? Atleast I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->