tested saturday and got a...

Lauz_1601

Reaction score
BFN!

I tested on saturday which was cycle day 27 and it was negative. But then my AF didnt show up yesterday cycle day 28. Im not going to test again I am going to give it about a week because I think I might just have a long cycle, I was just presuming it would be 28 days and looks like it isnt, if thats the case looks like I might have missed ovulation, although I was convinced I O'ed around day 14.

GRRR Im just going to play it by ear and see what happens, Iv been getting period pains all week and last night when lay in bed it was really bad felt like early labour pains haha but No AF this morning so watch this space...Hope the witch doesnt show up and I get a BFP but Im not very hopeful xxxxxx

Lots of baby dust for you hun, goodluck :D

:dust:

Hope you get your BFP :hugs:

I hope you get BFP soon, fingers crossed for you and lots of baby dust
Luv Cheryl xxx:dust:

Good Luck, hope the witch stays away for youSinead

good luck i admire your patience ive already done 4 tests lol! im an insane poas addict! :dust:fingers crossed for u!

no AF yet, think my right boob is getting sore I'll keep an eye on them, I have a cracking headache at the moment but then I often get headaches and could be PMT,watch this space xxxxxx

Oh good luck Lauz. Sorry about your BFN - it is possibly too early and the hormone has not built up enough yet.

Good luck Lauz.:hugs:

When are you testing next?

I am going to wait until saturday mornnig to test again, I am going to resist temptation to test before then (how many times have I said that and gave in haha) Im just going with the flow tbh see what happens if its good news then I'll be made up but if not then here's to November xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->