Testing 1st December anyone else?

spencerspiece

Reaction score
Im 4dpo according to me, i was temping using fertility friend but having issues with cooler post ovulation temps so they not picked up my ovulation...symptoms so far are:
Popcorn in my uterus. Twinges in my breast (although i think its in my head) bloating and just "that feeling you get when you know". Im expecting the great aunty flow to get me this moths as i only had my coil removed a month ago but heres to optimism!

Hia Spencer!
I'm already in the "testing 11/27" group, but I'd really hate to test to early, so I'll probably leave it for later. (have had many chemical pregs, so don't want to test too early until I know it sticks.)

I am 7 dpo, so 1. December would be close to my AF, and I'm planning to test about then!

I have a load of symptoms, but today they were much less. The only thing I keep having is insomnia by night... (it's 1:46 as I write) and fatigue by day :D

Woke up this morning with a huge temp spike! As I was going to bed last night I wiped and had huge amounts of wet stretchy clear cm so thought I would check cp and low and behold she was soft high and very open I could slide the tip of my finger in!!! Never felt her so soft! So u grabbed hubby and made him earn his keep lol then woke up to a spike today!!! So my temps are not wakko I just hadn't ovulated yet! Let's hope sperm meets egg quick!! But now I'm only 1dpo lol

1 DPO today yay! Finally!! I'll start testing around 9 DPO whatever date that is lol. So glad to be in the tww already.

Holliems, might 9 dpo be a bit early? When did you get positives with your previous children?

I just past 9 dpo, finally got implantation cramps, now waiting til December 1. or 2.
My guy is psyched, he read online, that tests can be done on day 14, thought it meant ovulation day (14. of cycle). Boy that would be just too easy :D

Holliems, might 9 dpo be a bit early? When did you get positives with your previous children?

I just past 9 dpo, finally got implantation cramps, now waiting til December 1. or 2.
My guy is psyched, he read online, that tests can be done on day 14, thought it meant ovulation day (14. of cycle). Boy that would be just too easy :D

9 DPO is early. I dont expect to see anything but I hope to see a faint line to into a bfp. I dont remember how far along I was when I tested with my daughters. The first, I was already late and the second I tested before missed AF on a whim.

In that case, you'll be testing in 5 days (according to your ticker), I'll be in 4 days (dec 2.), so we'll be there soon! :thumbup:

A pregnancy test just turned up on my table, so I don't have the "I don't have a test so I can't test" excuse anymore...

Any symptoms ladies.? I think im trying to convince myself. My nipples dont hurt but my boobs do and i been gently cramping off and on since i ovulated....

No symptoms. Just crampy and feeling an ache in my cervix like AF is coming. But that's still about 2 weeks away. Super irritable today. Back hurts a little...down around my hips. Ok so I guess a few symptoms:laugh2:

How are you ladies holding up?

Yay for early symptoms!!

December 1. ,that's tomorrow morning! I don't think I have the emotional strength to test... Maybe I'll just push it a bit later, wait for the Lady in red...

Ugh this week will is going to go by so slow! I wanna start testing! I don't know what's up with my chart. It looks weird to me. Up high then real low then high again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->