testing around the 27th anyone else?

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
im hoping i can wait til then.. i should be 14/15 dpo by then, unless i have some obvious symptoms i will be testing then :happydance:

anyone else ?

For me AF is due on the 29th so i plan on trying to wait till that day to test if no sign of her lol, but i always end up giving in and testing early!! good luck and hope u get ur bfp!

i am testing on 30th jan:)... all the best to all of us...

15 dpo would make it the 29th for me but I will probably test before then as very impatient! Good luck to everyone fx we all get a BFP!

I'm supposed to test the 26th :] so we are close to the same day. My +opks were the 11th and 12th. Good luck to us both :happydance:

My day to test is the 26th. My +opks were on the 11th and 12th so we are close! Good luck to us both. I'll probably start testing 10 DPO though.

hiya ladies :D im so impatient i just want to test now lol, every morning i get up and pee right away so i dont get the urge to test :haha:

is anyone getting any symptoms?

I will be testing the 30th also (if I can be good and wait)! I am glad we have each other for support. Tons of baby dust to us all! :pink:

I will be testing on 27th too!! Assuming AF doesn't rock up before then...

Im not sure that they are really symptoms but I want to eat everything especially cakes and sweet stuff but that could just be me being greedy! My dog seemed strange last night wanting to be by my side and he was very protective of me when pregnant with DD! And very vivid dreams. I think all of these things could just be wishful thinking though. How about you?

i am getting absolutely no symptoms.. guess its too early for me.. just had my embryo transfer yesterday..

Hi ladies I'm testing on 29th and turn 30 on 31st so hoping for a nice birthday present xxx

well my boobs keep getting sore on and off, ive cramping on and off also. and constantly tired.. but could be the fact i have a 7 month old :haha:

worriedone that is very exciting! i hope it goes well for you!! how many embies did they put back?

Ill be testing on the 24 th ... Ok, that's a lie, I've already tested lol. I'm addicted to poas!!!! Unfortunately it was waaayyy to early :( so ill be re-testing the 24 th.. If I can make it that long...... :D

hey redrose- put 2 embryos back:)... 1 was perfect, the other 1 had a little fragmentation... fingers xsed..

sorry but what does fragmentation mean?

got my fingers crossed for you ladies!!
i have this feeling i am preg... i keep cramping, and sore boobs, i dont want get my hopes up though... im hoping im more fertile trying for number two than i was with my son..

hey redrose.. all embryoys have grades depending on their shape and how much they fragment.. my 1 embryo was grade 1 with no fragmentation and 1 was grade 2 with a little fragmentation... there are grade 3 and grade 4 but chances of pregnancy is less with those..

ty :D wow sounds like u have a good chance at getting a bfp!! maybe even twins! :D id love twins but that would be scary as it would mean 3 under 2!

i can imagine it would be a great thing to have twins after 3 years, it took us 3 years to concieve my first it was only when we took a break from ttc that i got preg lol

how r u feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->