Testing at 11 dpo?

Formerdancer

Reaction score
I'm wondering if I'm just getting antsy. I really want to test just so we can know already!! I haven't really been tracking my symptoms too hard core but here are a few I've had in the last few days.

-Dizziness
-REALLLLY bad heartburn
-Bloated
-Fatigue since around 3 dpo
-AF like cramps
-Very light brown spotting last night
-High temps
-Nausea/Acid Reflux/Burping :sick:
-Peeing a lot today :loo:
-A few headaches when I usually never get them
-Hungry but not being able to eat much :icecream:
-Still wet cm, not creamy though...
-Slightly sore bbs, not too bad though
-DH has pointed out that areolas are bigger and slightly darker...I guess he would know huh lol

So...yeah, any thoughts appreciated. :help:And as we all know this could just be in my head but I have been trying to convince myself I've been imagining everything since it started and it won't go away, so who really knows I guess

Well, they all sound like very good symptoms but you never know til you take that:test:

11dpo is a tad early but if it's BFN just do it again in a few days xx

It's possible that you could be pg! I would suggest that if you do test today and it's a :bfn: don't panic too much and just wait another few days and test. Good Luck!

Ooooook, you all convinced me :) I'll pick one up after work, only 2.5 more hours to go, uggggggh lol

I have to get more cat food anyways for my fur babies :)

BTW, I'm new to the site, so hi!!

I'm sure I probably posted this in the wrong forum, just learning my way around the site still :)

:hi: well i wont be ere in 2.5hr so goodluck xx

oooh i cant wait to see if you get your bfp in the morning(uk time)!

good luck xx

Took a test and got a :bfn:
Maybe tomorrow it will be positive at 12 dpo, we'll see!

I'm new to the site as well but you inspired me, Formerdancer, to post to say that I'm in the same boat. I tested yesterday at 11DPO and got a BFN. That led me to test again today and again got a BFN. I'm still hoping it's too early...

I'm 10 DPO and BFN this morning as well. It's not upsetting me or anything but I've made a resolution not to test so early next month (not until AF is actually due). I've got loads of IC's but I really don't want them to run out really quickly and end up having to buy more - my DH will be amazed at the rate I'm going through them and the other tests can get expensive quite quickly!

Don't worry hun, I didn't get my BFP's until around 14 DPO all 3 times!

I tested 9DPO yesterday and got really deflated though, I don't know why we do this to ourselves cause anything is possible.

Try to wait a few days then test again. That's what I'm going to try to do but I'll probably cave in again tomorrow.

x

I've spent most of the month feeling really positive but I had hoped I might get a very faint line by now so (despite what I previously said) I am a bit disappointed. I just checked and my tests are 10miu so I can't help but think it should be showing something by now if I was. Although I don't know how long my cycle is going to be because it's normally around 30 and last month was 23 so I feel like there's a lot of guessing going on.

I know you're right and I should wait a few days but I know I'll end up testing tomorrow as well.

Took a test and got a :bfn:
Maybe tomorrow it will be positive at 12 dpo, we'll see!

hiya hunny, i tested at 11dpo yesterday to and got a BFN, im not teting today but might test tomorrow, jsut see if i can hold it out till AF is due on thursday lol

Good Luck

:hugs:

xxxxxx

I tested again this morning and surprise surprise, ANOTHER :bfn::shrug:
Today is 12 dpo though so I'm not out of the game yet. Have some cramping off and on. I get it and then it goes away about 40 minutes later. I usually need midol extended relief because it is constant for a couple days during AF.

It's not over until AF sings!!! lalalalalala \\:D/

ETA: Just wanted to add that this is only our first month TTC so I'm not toooooooo rushed, but then at the same time I am haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->