Testing from 8dpo. Updated with FRRR 9dpo.

2 dpo at 5pm. I will do a test tomorrow morning hoping to see finally better progress. The spotting is like small amount of ew mucus tinted with a bit of colour. I never had ib. All my spotting ended up in mc. No spotting with my dd so i am very alarmed. I just want to relax or know whats going on. x

Attachments

• 20160916_173646-1.jpg
    20160916_173646-1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 7
Doodle, i think rapid result is less sensitive than the 6 day sooner, so maybe that's why the progression is more subtle?

Crazy, not, it's not normal to only get one positive...so it might either be a false positive, or your urine was too diluted on the other tests.

Giggle that quite makes sense. Thank you. I tried to post all my tests to show progression in one pic but it keeps saying its too big.
Anyway i will update with fmu. Thank you very much. xxx

2 dpo at 5pm. I will do a test tomorrow morning hoping to see finally better progress. The spotting is like small amount of ew mucus tinted with a bit of colour. I never had ib. All my spotting ended up in mc. No spotting with my dd so i am very alarmed. I just want to relax or know whats going on. x

That looks darker than the one you posted earlier..hopefully the bleeding is just old blood like i said i have had that before in two of my pregnancies. Let us know how you get on today x

Hi no more spotting since yesterday but the line is not progressing :(

Hmm its hard but try and give it a couple of days. Just to let the hormone build up as it takes a couple of days between tests to see progression x

Looks faint but mine that i took with fmu was never dark it was darker when i tested later on in the day. x

Thank you bellaboo. I will do another one today since my fmu seems to be rubbish. x

13 dpo pm. What do you ladies think? Photo taken at 7 minutes x

Attachments

• 20160917_165848-1-1.jpg
    20160917_165848-1-1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 7
have you been to see a doctor? I'm just a little worried that you said you have pain on one side, and it doesn't seem to be progressing? It might be ectopic? Fingers crossed everything is perfect for you though xx

I think it was 'crazy' that said she had pain on side, not me lol

Line looks good definitely darker than 13dpo AM test

Thats darker than the other one you did in the morning. Hows the spotting x

Well you can see yourself ladies that this was cp. :( thank you for all your input baby dust to all. x

Attachments

• 20160918_072828-1.jpg
    20160918_072828-1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member