Testing November-Clomid-Anyone with me?:)

Beauty_Beast

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Haven't posted in a while due to work changes and becoming busy. I had a plan to start TTC August or September but life got in the way. Here we are October the 7th and I have just taken my first pill of Clomid. I am doing 50mg CD 3-7 and I'll be testing on the 3rd November.

Anyone else keen to do the November testing together?

TIA_Baby dust to all :)

Xx.

ME: Dx- PCOS April 2013

I am a couple of weeks ahead of you. But I am def here for you for clomid support. I am halfway through my first clomid cycle. I should be testing Oct 18.

GOOD LUCK!

This will be my 4th Clomid cycle, mind you the first time I got pregnant but it ended in a chemical. I just started today, so I will be testing on November 4th, what days are you guys taking Clomid?

I took mine cd 5-9...just ovulated...it was intense

Yeah I take it 3-7, my first cycle was brutal, I felt my ovaries enlargen, then I had my chemical pregnancy. The past two cycles have felt more like my endo cramps while I am ovulating, but I can definitely tell I am ovulating and which one is passing the egg lol

Hello Ladies,

First off thanks so much for the replies,

@beaglemom-Thanks, have you so far had any symptoms from the Clomid?And not long now for you to test! So exciting and I hope you get your BFP..Keep me posted :) And Congrats on the big O to :p

@Alicarr74- Sorryto hear about your CP, fingers crossed 4th times a charm!We are one day apart and taking them on the same days (3-7). Keep me posted on how you're going :)

Baby dust to all xx.

Hello Ladies,

@beaglemom-Thanks, have you so far had any symptoms from the Clomid?And not long now for you to test! So exciting and I hope you get your BFP..Keep me posted :) And Congrats on the big O to :p

@Alicarr74- Sorryto hear about your CP, fingers crossed 4th times a charm!We are one day apart and taking them on the same days (3-7). Keep me posted on how you're going :)

Baby dust to all xx.

I took mine at night...well around 6 when I got home from work. The only symptom while taking them was hot flashes...but they were not too bad. I am normally very cold natured. However, ovulation was a totally different story. I had AF like cramps, nausea, & I KNEW I was ovulating. I had a backache that was horrible when I got up. I spent the evening on the couch hungry because I didn't want to get up & my husband was at work. But the next day, it was all over. And I only felt the intensity a few hours.

Overall, I would say my first month was not bad at all. I hope I get my positive...but if I don't I guess we will see how clomid affects AF.

Hello Ladies,

Baby dust to all xx.

I took mine at night...well around 6 when I got home from work. The only symptom while taking them was hot flashes...but they were not too bad. I am normally very cold natured. However, ovulation was a totally different story. I had AF like cramps, nausea, & I KNEW I was ovulating. I had a backache that was horrible when I got up. I spent the evening on the couch hungry because I didn't want to get up & my husband was at work. But the next day, it was all over. And I only felt the intensity a few hours.

Overall, I would say my first month was not bad at all. I hope I get my positive...but if I don't I guess we will see how clomid affects AF.

Yeah, my first time ovulating with Clomid, I just had hot flashes and my ovaries swelled. Ever since then I have had AF cramps, but at least we know we are ovulating! Clomid actually helped regulate my period, so I hope it helps you :)

Hello Ladies,

Baby dust to all xx.

Thank you Beauty, it did let me know that I can get pregnant though, so it has encouraged me to keep my hopes high! So what cycle day are you and do you usually ovulate on the same day each cycle?

Beauty also- how long do your cycles usually range? Mine are 27 days, so I am waiting to test on CD 30 :)

Hello Ladies,

Baby dust to all xx.

Yeah, my first time ovulating with Clomid, I just had hot flashes and my ovaries swelled. Ever since then I have had AF cramps, but at least we know we are ovulating! Clomid actually helped regulate my period, so I hope it helps you :)

I already O on my own & usually can feel it. Dr is hoping this will make a stronger egg & O. We will see.

Update: CD10 today and so the hot flashes begin. Ive also noticed a huge drop in appetite. Its not so bad for now :)

@beaglemom- CD25 I believe for you, how are you feeling?..I am thrilled to know both you and Alicarr74 KNEW when you were ovulating, I was worried I wouldn't know at all

@Alicarr74-How are you going with it all?, I don't usually ovulate at all but when I did ovulate in 2011/early 2012 it was always on CD18-CD21, I assume with the clomid it may be around CD16..My cycle however is fairly regular this year with the monthly thing, this year it averages ouyt to be around 31-35 days per cycle :)I'm testing day before you :D I really hope we get our BFPS/

Baby dust to all you beautiful women :)

Have a lovely week and Ill post back asap

:dust: Xxx

I am 10 dpo. Lots of symptoms. Headaches, cramping, acne, backache, tired. Trying not to read too much in to it. Tested yesterday and got a neg. But still early. I would love for this to be my first and last dose of clomid. Also having jot flashes again.

Hi ive completed my first cycle of clomid waiting to test on nov 2nd.by taking clomid i had vaginal dryness... Hope its normal to feel dry if taking clomid .am kinda worried

I am 10 dpo. Lots of symptoms. Headaches, cramping, acne, backache, tired. Trying not to read too much in to it. Tested yesterday and got a neg. But still early. I would love for this to be my first and last dose of clomid. Also having jot flashes again.

Do u hv vaginal dryness as well with clomud

Hi ive completed my first cycle of clomid waiting to test on nov 2nd.by taking clomid i had vaginal dryness... Hope its normal to feel dry if taking clomid .am kinda worried

I did experience a little of that. It is totally normal. Try preseed.

Update: CD10 today and so the hot flashes begin. Ive also noticed a huge drop in appetite. Its not so bad for now :)

@beaglemom- CD25 I believe for you, how are you feeling?..I am thrilled to know both you and Alicarr74 KNEW when you were ovulating, I was worried I wouldn't know at all

@Alicarr74-How are you going with it all?, I don't usually ovulate at all but when I did ovulate in 2011/early 2012 it was always on CD18-CD21, I assume with the clomid it may be around CD16..My cycle however is fairly regular this year with the monthly thing, this year it averages ouyt to be around 31-35 days per cycle :)I'm testing day before you :D I really hope we get our BFPS/

Baby dust to all you beautiful women :)

Have a lovely week and Ill post back asap

:dust: Xxx

I am supposed to ovulate on the 17th, my husband and I have just gotten over the stomach bug, so lets hope everything will go well! Ahh just three more weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->