Testing thread! Starting 6dpo

i see it!!
Fx for a sticky bean!
:dust:

I see it!! Bfp!! Fx for darker lines hun x

Definitely a line on that last one! Looks like a super early BFP! Congrats!!!

Thanks all! Ahhh it hasn't sunk in yet!

Took a walmart cheapie tonight on extremely diluted urine :dance:

Attachments

• IMG_3920.jpg
    IMG_3920.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 76
Well ladies don't get too excited...don't think this one is viable :cry:

Attachments

• IMG_3922.jpg
    IMG_3922.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 71
Frer gave me so much heartache! They are inconsistent and stress inducing at best!!! I had lines one day and none the next. Lines that did not progress. This pregnancy my frer test line never got darker than the control even when all the other brands did.
I think you have a healthy sticky bean in there! Get some ic’s to test for progression. Frer used to be the best of the best, but not any more!
:flower:

Thanks Luv!
I took another cheapie tonight and am relieved to see some progression on this brand at least!

Attachments

• IMG_3931.jpg
    IMG_3931.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 36
Darker but just a touch. Still not super happy with progression but at least there is some! With my two boys the test got darker so fast which is why i'm not completely convinced yet!

Attachments

• IMG_3935.jpg
    IMG_3935.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 59
The Walmart cheapie always gave me the best result the soonest! Congratulations!

Er isn't it crazy? I got lines on the walmart cheapies the same time as frer. I wonder how sensitive they actually are?

I took two more tests with smu :dance: no doubt progressing now! Probably will not test again today but most likely will tomorrow...

Attachments

• IMG_3939.jpg
    IMG_3939.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 30
Looks AWESOME!!! With my daughter the dollar tree tests actually showed first and more progression (despite me taking too many FRERs!!) Love the Walmart ones too!! Congratulations!!!

Woohoo! From here on out I will try to test just once a day until I run out...which is just three more tests i think. I'll use a cheapie tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_3942.jpg
    IMG_3942.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 8
Looks AWESOME!!! With my daughter the dollar tree tests actually showed first and more progression (despite me taking too many FRERs!!) Love the Walmart ones too!! Congratulations!!!

You know if I ever do the whole ttc thing again I think I'll just stick to those cheapies. They have been amazing! The only problem is they are sooo prone to evaps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->