Testing til BFP or AF :)UPDATE BFP PG3!!

summermoee

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am not sure when i ovulated but i am between 8dpo and 5dpo. Probably closer to 6dpo because i had ovulation cramps on saturday and sunday. I bought ICs clinical guard brand. I read reviews that they arent very good but so far i havent had any evaps. Only complaint is that they are extremely tiny. This is our first cycle TTC #1 :) i dont expect to see anything just yet, but testing for fun! Let me know what you think!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 60
stalking! I love those who test constantly! I know I will be creating a thread like this. lol

Test this morning at 6 or 7 dpo. Not seeing anything yet. And dont really feel pregnant :( nipples are a little sore but thats it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 32
I did a thread just like this one and got my BFP at 10 DPO, neat to look back on it now !
FX for you !

I wish i knew for sure how many dpo i am but i just go by my app and cramps :( i have a new box of 3 FRER that im dying to use but trying to hold off! Lol

I couldnt hold out anymore and took a FRER after reading reviews on those cheapies that they take a long time to be positive! I feel like i can see a faint line. Tell me what you think!:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 79
Its probably the indent but who cares im holding onto hope! hehe thanks:)

I feel like I see one on the first frer you posted, but I'd like to see it a little more clear before I say bfp. :) Good luck!!

I see something not sure if its the ident line but it looks promising!

Lol i took the test apart. Only see the indent. :p back to square one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"