Testing time!! 6-7 dpo and on! 6/18 PROGRESSION UPDATE!

Congrats Leah!

As for your scan date, if you feel you need to be seen sooner, I'd push for it. If your current doctor won't listen, find one who will. A compassionate doctor can make all the difference for a pg lady who has dealt with rmc issues. My dr gets me in whenever I want for whatever testing (blood tests or ultrasounds mostly) I want when I'm pg and I even have the phone number for the nurses station so I can call with any questions or concerns without having to wait for a message to filter through to the dr.

Will you be doing a pregnancy journal? I have been following you for so long I would love to stalk along for the whole journey! :haha:

Thank you so much for reassurance dairy! Hubby said it might be smart to wait so I don't stress over levels or anything. We'll see how long I can make it.... Haha. No spotting just lots of cramping but I had that with my first!

Aw thank you Megan! I can! Not sure how good ill be keeping up with it, but I can try! :hugs:

congratulations!! you need a journal so I can follow it! I don't get on all day everyday like I used to so its hard to keep up with everyone!

I'm so glad you finally got your bfp! and now its only 3 days from your scan!

Congrats leah!! I know how long you have been waiting for this. Will be following you. I would push for a sooner scan if you feel you need one. My Dr sees patients high risk at 6 weeks. I have good vibes for you!! Keep us posted.

Thank you all! I tried to make a journal and my internet reset so it deleted it :( I'll do it again haha.

My levels went from 95 on Friday to 377 yesterday!!! :happydance: the tests are from Friday and yesterday. I can tell a huge difference. Also done testing now :)

this baby is hanging on!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 23
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2321213-leahlou-2-finally.html#post35708997

Here's the journal link!

Birth update!!

Brantley David was born on 2/17 at 11:39pm, weighing 8lbs 11oz, after 5 days of false labor and 45 minutes of active labor!! He's 9 weeks old now and my dream baby. He's so perfect. He's got a full head of hair, fuzzy ears, a sweet little nose, and dreamy blue eyes like daddy! My Hubby already wants to go for #3 :haha:

Month 1 pictures:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
Month 2

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 12
Thank you to everyone who rooted for us! It was a long hard road to get here, but Brantley was worth every second!

Beautiful boy! Can't wait to follow your journey for #3!!!

So cute Leah! He has lovely eyes and has grown so much already! It's lovely to see a positive story after a long struggle! Congratulations again x

Thank you so much y'all!! Hubby wants to try for the next one ASAP. I'm trying to compromise at 12-18 months haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->