Testing Torture!

justthehalf

Reaction score
Hello, ttc'ers!

I am very new to this site, but have been surfing it all week.

My fiance and I had a m/c in February. We got our hopes up and when things didn't work out we were pretty devastated. We aren't really trying, but we're not not trying. Kind of just going with the flow and seeing how things play out for us. Well, my cycle is regular (30 days) and I've only ever been late twice. Ever. AF was due 11/10, not entirely sure when I O'd, but I'm fairly certain I'm going on 18dpo. I did have one horrible day of stress one day before AF was due, which resulted in me puking in a parking lot (tmi, I'm sorry), however I had already been feeling nauseous for about 4 days beforehand. I can't give you the symptoms of all my post o days, but I can most certainly tell you the last four.

11/10 (14dpo): AF due, light cramping. Low-grade fever, nausea, upchucked lunch. Exhausted with headaches. Took HPT (store brand, blue dye), BFN. Will hold off. CP high, hard, closed.

11/11 (15dpo): AF no show, one day late. Still low-grade fever, pinching on right side, almost a tugging sensation. Mild cramps, light nausea. Restless legs sensation in hips and thighs? Never felt that before. More headaches. CP high, hard, closed.

11/12 (16dpo): Still no AF, but she feels like she's about to show. Cramps increased, dizzy spell, headaches and low-grade fever. CP out of reach all day, but lotion-like cm? At times milky. Way tired.

11/13 (17dpo): Worse day of nausea so far. Can't even hug fiance without feeling like upchucking. Took a nap, woke up feeling like it was full blown first day of AF. Went to the bathroom, AF a no-show. CP out of reach in AM, dropped slightly in afternoon, felt slightly open. Raised back out of reach in PM. Extremely tired, yet restless.

11/13-11/14 (17dpo going into 18dpo): Currently, nausea has died down some. Nipples sensitive, CP out of reach. AF like cramps have died down as well. Chest is tender, though? Not bbs, but my actual chest just below my clavicle. Cold. Stuffy nose. Tired...extremely.

So, that's pretty much everything for now. I haven't taken a test since the first one a few days ago, will probably test again 10/15. Any advice from you ladies?

There haven't been any takers on this thread, but I'm going to update anyway.

I'm now going into day 19 PO. Day 18 was...different. Slight headache, stuffy nose. Insomnia/unrest. When I finally did get to sleep it was a nightmare trying to get up for work. Nausea wasn't too bad, but lingered. Had a fit of heart burn in AM. Shooting pain from under arms to the sides of boobs. Was brief, but definitely distinct. Cervix out of reach.

Currently...I'm battling sleep. I'm at work and it's taking everything in me not to doze off. Nose is stuffy, burping a bit more than usual. Been constipated this entire time. Ate an hour ago...feeling a bit like I'm going to lose it.

I test tomorrow, the count down is driving me crazy and so is trying to hold my pee until I get off. Oiiiii.

Sounds very promising especially as AF who is never late is actually LATE! Good luck!

Sounds very promising especially as AF who is never late is actually LATE! Good luck!

Does it?? I really hope so because...I've been trying really, really hard not to get too excited. I keep telling myself, "maybe it's just stress" so I can bring myself back down to earth. I'm kind of scared to test. Thanks so much!

Annnnd it's a BFN. AF still a no show, cervix still high, symptoms still there. Super discouraged.

So sorry you got a negative :( I feel like I am in a similar boat. today is day 14 DPO and I have no signs of AF and just got a second BFN!. I have not had the nausea that you are experiencing, but the (+) cold symptoms, and the headaches. at this point I am just hoping to either get a positive soon or just have the dreaded visit from AF so I can start over next month.... who knew getting pregnant would be this hard!!

Hi just a message to say do not give up.. I had a delayed miscarriage in March where I had to wait four weeks for babies heartbeat to stop before going into surgery to have my baby removed.. I am now 2 days late and have been testing with cheap dip stick tests since Thursday and all have been bfn or extremely faint which I would class as evaps.. I'm never normally this late so decided to spend the extra cash on a first response and to my surprise it's a lovely bfp!! It's not over until the witch arrives.. loads of baby dust to you and good luck!!

Here's a pic xx

Attachments

• 20161115_095848.jpg
    20161115_095848.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 9
I'll be following your post. I am about 17 dpo, and still no period. I'm feeling very fatigued, on/off soreness, achey joints, and still no AF. I've taken a few hpt's and all BFN. Had a blood test yesterday and THAT was even BFN. Still no AF tho.. I have an apt with dr to discuss where AF is?! :shrug:

Very frustrating. Keep each other posted. Of course, every woman is different, and I've read that there are times when blood tests and hpt's haven't shown til at least 6 weeks pregnant. The waiting game sucks. No AF? Still in the game.

I've seen where loads of women haven't gotten theirs until 22-26dpo! However, I may be out of the game this cycle. Those AF cramps are sneaking back up and now it's just a waiting game. I'll wait until Sunday to test again if the lil witch doesn't show her ugly face by then.

Congratulations on your BFP, RRC. I hope you have smooth sailing, love!

As for my waiting ladies, keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! Good luck, dears! :dust:

I'm still getting cramps it's only because of the bfp that I know it's not af.. I didn't get a bfp with my youngest until a week late.. good luck to you hun xx

Thanks, love, but I'm out!

AF decided to show about two hours ago. Makes a woman wish she hadn't spent thirty on HPTs. :roll: However, my to-be and I have discussed it and due to our internal hype about potentially being pregnant, we've decided that the beginning of next year we're going to officially be TTC'ers instead of just "going with the flow". So, there's my silver lining. :D

I'll be following you, ladies! Best wishes! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->