tests at 10-11 dpo confused with results

cylla2000

Reaction score
hello girls here my prob well i started testing at 10 dpo and saw a very faint line on my tests retested at 11 dpo see the lines a lill more went buy a EPT and swore i could see another line on the plus sign but i end up opening the test see better i definitly see the horizontal line on the strip but now i am confused maybe i screw the test up by opening and give me that horizontal line don't know I am in complete reck please check out my pics and tell me positif or not on the cheapies? i also took a ovulation test they came out positif as well

Attachments

• IMG_0786_1.jpg
    IMG_0786_1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0789.jpg
    IMG_0789.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0785.jpg
    IMG_0785.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
here pics on the ones i took this morning one girl told me they could be false positive i doubt strongly but......

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 16
Looks good to me :happydance: Maybe you should treat yourself to a frer or why not a digi and see it in words! Congratulations, hun great news. :hugs:

Well i am 13 dpo today got a pregnant sign on clearblue digital yersterday went to the clinic did a urine test and they tell me negatif still testing this morning positif also on clearblue ovulation test got two smiley face. i got some brown spotting this morning but gone it looks dilute/wet dark and crusty old blood. I also have very bad cramps and back pain. i am just keep testing and waiting very very stressed :(

I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time of it and the doctors test came out negative. PMA hun, lets hope the doctors tests just weren't very sensitive. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :hugs:

All I have to say it's I must have some serious magical pregnant pee or I am true medical freak lol here my tests from this evening the spotting was one time this morning still cramping as heck but no spotting at all rest of day! I am 13 dpo. The worse part is they make me wait a whole week to redo a urine test and to top it off I am 0- blood type my kids are positif need my rogaM shot I had with all my kids asap because i bled with both of them and almost miscarry so TO RECAP I also had a positif clearblue digital after the doc visit then plenty of super positif ovulation test and wondfo tests showing different intensity for theses past three days the darkest ever this evening. I have all the sign of pregancy boobs kill me i am linking milk i breastfed my son for very long time he is 21 month old, road map blue veins all over, hot flashes, good temp and chart grrrrr

Attachments

• IMG_0803.jpg
    IMG_0803.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0809.jpg
    IMG_0809.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
I was looking through some documentation here at work after reading this and am hoping to ease your mind...

There is a chance that your baby is Rh negative like you and you will not need Rhogam at all after the baby is born. Until that time, you would need the shot at the regular intervals as usual. Make sure, though, that you are receiving mercury free Rhogam. There IS such a product and insist on it.

However, doctor should take blood and run a betaHCG if you are coming up with positive HPTs. The good news is that your blood and baby's blood never meet. The beauty of the placenta is that it has a built in barrier to keep the two separated, and both yours and the baby's circulatory systems remain separated. So unless there is a serious issue with the placenta, your baby will be just fine!

It may also be helpful to concentrate on the fact that the blood you encountered was old, possibly from implantation or just an irritated cervix from having sex.

I'm not a medical doctor, but I do hope what information I can offer will help. I hope that this morning brings more peace of mind to you and I wish you the best of luck! :hugs:

I was looking through some documentation here at work after reading this and am hoping to ease your mind...

There is a chance that your baby is Rh negative like you and you will not need Rhogam at all after the baby is born. Until that time, you would need the shot at the regular intervals as usual. Make sure, though, that you are receiving mercury free Rhogam. There IS such a product and insist on it.

However, doctor should take blood and run a betaHCG if you are coming up with positive HPTs. The good news is that your blood and baby's blood never meet. The beauty of the placenta is that it has a built in barrier to keep the two separated, and both yours and the baby's circulatory systems remain separated. So unless there is a serious issue with the placenta, your baby will be just fine!

It may also be helpful to concentrate on the fact that the blood you encountered was old, possibly from implantation or just an irritated cervix from having sex.

I'm not a medical doctor, but I do hope what information I can offer will help. I hope that this morning brings more peace of mind to you and I wish you the best of luck! :hugs:
THANK YOU SO MUCH :winkwink: yes i am more relax this morning i just wait and will redo the test at clinic later my tests are still coming up positif no more spotting at all still cramping but we will see. Thank you so much for your post really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->