Texting buddies?

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Afternoon girls and bumps and some boyfriends and husbands :)

Does everyone have a texting buddy?

If anyone would like to be mine that would be fab :blush:

And maybe if i get more than one even better :happydance:

Or this could just be a general texting buddy thread for other girls in my situation???

Id quite like someone due around the same time as me middle/end April
And if it makes a difference to you im 25 and live in Surrey (i feel like im on a dating site) :haha:

PM me if you'd like to be my texting buddy
xx

i agree! i was going to ask the same thing! however, im in toronto canada, and it would be easier to text or bbm anyone in north america/canada.

im 26, will be 27 in jan and due end of may. :) anyone feel free to message me for mine as well. :)

Im happy to be text buddies with someone, however im due 9th feb. Sometimes it might be better to have someone a bit further from your due date, as you dont want to talk you buddy and they reply im at the hospital too!! hehe..
anyone interested im 21 with first babby.... PM ME

Me too! I dont mind having whoever!

Im Sam 32 from Cheshire. Due 6th May but will be early

Pm me if you want to be buddys x

hey im Louise due 24th April with 2nd. Live in Scotland. msn address is [email protected]. add me if ya dare, only kidding. add me if ya wanna buddy. would be great. xxx

Im happy to be your texting buddy, pm me details hun. Mind you, I must make mental note to get credit :rofl: I also live in Surrey, we are due on the same day and Im 23 x

I'm also looking for a txting buddy. I am 24 living in Hertfordshire... xxx

im up for a buddy lol im due on the 31st of march im 23 and this is baby no 4 im not on msn but i am on facebook and love to text pm me if any one is interested emma xxxxxxx

Im on msn and facebook and im on 02. Ill be a texting buddy with someone, i am 29 and due my 4th baby may 10 just before my birthday lol. Pm me if you wanna be a text buddy. Im also from gwent. South wales.

I want a text buddy!!!! =[... I'm 19.. Due 16th of may.. With baby number one.. Living in Northampton.. I'm on msn, facebook and o2.. PM if ur like me and need a text buddy!!

I have one text buddy but dont mind having others, so pm if anyone wants!

Im also on fb if anyone wants my details for that xx

Hey missbump, i'm due 15th April, and would be happy to be your text buddy! From the manchester area though! But currently happy to tet...free messages rock! lol x

hi

would someone be my text buddy?? i am due 7th may but if i make it full term will probably have baby around 22nd april. if my placenta stops working again i will more than likely have the baby my emergency c section around end of feb (i'd be about 30 weeks) so if someone would be my text buddy that would be great

thanks xxx

p.s im 24 and live in norwich

i would love a text bud. i had a few text buddies last time i was preg but sadly they all miscarried in first trimester apart from babezone. i am due 6th june and i am 23 years old.
and i have a lil girl who is very close to 18 months old. time has flown by too fast!
so i have experience with pregnancy as well. BONUS!
pm meeee! x x x x

WOuld anyone like to be mine? Im 21 and im from South Wales. This is my 2nd baby and im due March 22nd xx

I'd like a text buddy too! I'm from South Yorkshire, I'll be 30 when my LO is born, I'm due March 18th and this is my first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->