• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thank you and my Rainbow

daopdesign

Mummy to 3 wonderful boys
Reaction score
Just wanted to pop by and let you know I had my rainbow 2 weeks ago, another little boy :) The pregnancy was not easy dealing with all the anxiety caused by my loss a year ago but I got through it and my boy is absolutely perfect.

Thank you to all of you that offered and gave support to me last year. I really don't know what I would have done without this place :flower:

I hope my positive story gives lots of you hope for future pregnancies and just because you have suffered a terrible loss does not mean it will happen again xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am SOooooo happy for you! Congratulations on your son! This place has also helped me so very much. It is nice to know there is hope and some peace at the end of this horrible pain.. XOOXOXO Andrea :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just wanted to pop by and let you know I had my rainbow 2 weeks ago, another little boy :) The pregnancy was not easy dealing with all the anxiety caused by my loss a year ago but I got through it and my boy is absolutely perfect.

Thank you to all of you that offered and gave support to me last year. I really don't know what I would have done without this place :flower:

I hope my positive story gives lots of you hope for future pregnancies and just because you have suffered a terrible loss does not mean it will happen again xx

Awww Congrats!!!!! My friend had her baby boy after a Loss last year too Gives us all Hope :winkwink:

I was just thinking about you yesterday, thinking you had probably given birth by now. Congratulations I'm really happy to hear you little rainbow arrived safely xxx

Congratulations on the arrival of your little rainbow. I always think I will never get my rainbow but seeing posts like yours makes me realise it can happen xx

Good luck mhazzab, can't believe you're days away!!! :happydance::happydance:

Please update when u get chance and I'm glad some of you are feeling more positive. I'm definitely gonna chill out more if we decide on another :)

Huge congrats! So glad you got your little man safe and sound, thanks so much for updating us! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->