Thank you!!..thank you!!!... thank you!!!

tinnkx

Reaction score
Hi all.. i'm only on my 9DPO but this is my story..

I dont really know what happened to me, this is going to sound odd but, when I say I had no intention of testing I meant it.. I was getting cramps galore, had no increase in CM, my sicky feeling had gone, the only things that stood out were sore boobs which I never get, and one whoosh of diziness today.. but i've had AF cramps allll day...

Anyway after an appointment I had (im currently having some hypnotherapy).. I drove home, I didnt really think of anything, but as soon as I got in I said to hubby, i'll be back soon I just need to get something..

I drove to tescos and before I knew it I was home with a first response pregnancy test.. dont get me wrong I was well aware of where i was and what I was buying but .. well it was just weird, it was as though I knew I had too???

Anyway, 8pm, 9DPO, weed in a clean cup, quickly put the test in 5,4,3,2,1. Took test out, washed hands and even before the three mins was up.. there it was, a faint but definate pink line!!.. I called hubby up who had no idea i was doing the test, and the last thing we said about it was that I was coming on my period because of the cramps, so you can imagine the suprise when I showed him..

I still cant believe it.. i'm a little confused over all the cramps and hope its nothing to worry about.. the other day I had a constant tense feeling down below and today I feel a little sore.. a bit like if you have a UTI??.. although i dont have that..

So there you have it, my BFP is there and im still in complete shock.. I feel a little silly for taking a test and finding out so early.. the 9 mths is going to seem such a loooong wait

My point in telling my story is to say, dont give up! myself and hubby made love just 3 times and not on my most fertile time, I've had cramps all along and not the usual signs you apparently get either, so dont be put off.

I feel amazingly amazingly blessed.. and now my prayer is that our new suprise will grow to be big and strong and for me to have a safe pregnancy.

I spread baby dust over to one and all and wish you tons of luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"