Thank you

Lotus77

Reaction score
Dear Wobbles and all,

I have been reading your posts in BnB for the past few days, and I'd like to thank you all for the lovely thoughts, support, and information that you provided each other (from which I've benefitted by just reading). So here I am today - finally picked up the nerve to join instead of just read.

I've been TTC ever since I got married in June. Very keen to have a little bundle of joy. Unfortunately, I had two early pregnancy losses - 1st BB at 5W3D in early August, and 2nd BB at 5W in early October, with one normal period cycle in between. I hadn't told anyone except my husband about the BFPs and the mc that followed. Relatives always try to dispense 'advises' and try to tell you to do things (or not to do some things) that may affect future pregnancy. Its like I'm to blame due to something I did (or didnt do). Had been scared to see the OBGyn too. So I havent had any scans of anything done and tried to treat it as 'delayed periods'.

I had a OBGyn full checkup complete with scan before getting married - everything is NORMAL. I'm 31 years old and healthy and I've been taking Prenatal Supplements and doing everything to stay well while TTC. But two mc.... I blamed myself for so many things - exerting myself at work (I'm a Physical Therapist), exercising, maybe I ate something wrong, something....????

Thanks to Wobble's posted article on 'Facts and Myths of Miscarriage'. I feel stronger now and more sure of myself and my body. I read posts about some ladies MC and saw the embryo and sac??!! OMG, that is so devastating. I'm so sorry. I only had heavy bleeds with cramps, blood clots and lots of heavy brownish discharges.

Should I get another scan done to check if there's any BB left inside my uterus?? Or will the normal monthly period 'wash' away everything??

I'm TTC again now. Right back on track.

All my love, wishes, and prayers for all of you out there.

Thanks again.

I am so happy that you chose to jump in and join us! :) I am a 77 baby too! :) love the 31! *wink*

welcome, i don't have any answers, but you should definitely see your ddoctor to let him know what has happened. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->